which jays look and perform best on court ?

^^you are in love with the Dubz Daquwan, anyways i have heard that the XI were a good basketball shoe
FOR SALE:
OG COLUMBIAS SIZE 11
PM for pics
$225 shipped

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Dub Zero's :stoneface:
indifferent.gif
Rihanna where you at?​

I've seen people in xx's and they look nice.

I sported them my junior year. Ankle braces were a must with them though I was being very cautions about the space around the ankle.

Overall, the best jordan I've ever played in.
*LOOKING FOR...

-VNDS COOL GREY IV
-VNDS FLINT GREY XIII
-VNDS FRENCH BLUE XII

P.m. me with what you got.

XIX OR XXI

*WAITS FOR OG HEAD TO COME IN HERE AND CLAIM THE III's, AND TRY TO MAKE A CASE FOR PERFORMANCE*
FLORIDA MARLINS
Two Time World Series Champions
1997 * 2003​

XIII-XIV-XVII-XX1

NDS Air Jordan V LS grapes sz 12.5 for sale HERE DS Air Jordan I Black/Red sz 11.5 for sale HEREDS Air Jordan XIII Black/Red sz 12 for sale HERE DS Air Jordan XX Black/Stealth sz 9 HERE DS Air Jordan X Steels sz 10.5 HERE.

Don't forget the xiis,hightop sneaker (ankle support),zoom air,carbon shank plate,and they are light enough.....what more could you ask for? :pimp:
pimp.gif

I may be a "newbie",but I've been collecting since '98,NIKEreading since '02,i know my hobby homie!!!!

XIX: best
I: worst

Only refering to numbered Jordans...
New Jersey Nets
#1 Marcus Williams #2 Josh Boone #5 Jason Kidd - C #7 Bostjan Nachbar
#9 Mile Ilic #12 Nenad Krstic #15 Vince Carter #21 Antoine Wright #22 Bernard Robinson
#24 Richard Jefferson #35 Jason Collins #51 Sean Williams #? Jamaal Magloire

Jordan 12!The durability is amazing!The white/flint grey is the nicest colorway!

Pfft. Dubz aren't even real Jordans. Also I don't see how they could perform well with the forefoot design of the upper. I thought they would be too stiff.

Best performing of the ones I've tried (haven't played in 10, 14, 15, 19, 21, 22) were the 17's. 11's and 13's were awesome. I still love playing in VII's. So comfy.

Best looking? That will vary from person to person. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, ..........

Air Elijah
Sydney, Australia.
Email: AirElijah@niketalk.comMySpace

XIX are the best to play in but look bad.
TEAMNEWYORKMETS​

Looking For: Filipino AF1, 04'St. Pattys Women AF1, NY and Seattle X's all sz.8-9​

All varies on personal opinions man. You might think that j look nice but someone else might not. For me, if i were the judge , it would be the XI concord , XII playoff and XX stealth.

11,12,13,14. best in series,looks and on court. for strictly performance, id say 12s og or retro or 14og or retro. 18 were pretty good but the sockliner seems to slip on hard quick stops. oh yeah 17s a beast as well.
i got some size 11 heat,deadstock. get at me

i say its

1. OG Jordan XIV
2. OG Jordan XX
3. Retro Jordan XII

XIs actually aren't that good, when u look at whats offered today. and the competition it has with Jordans ahead of it, it feels more stiff, and fit wise it doesn't give ur feet the type of feel u would get in a pair of Kobes or a pair of Foamposite featured shoes. what i'm saying is, u can't play too long in them, just because ur feet will start to hurt a bit
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

Back
Top Bottom