Which Jordan Has the Best Quality in 07'?

Flip 3's are good and contrary to what some people are saying I'd nominate the cool grey 3's as well. I'm happy with my pair.

Honorable mentions (for me at least) include:
Aqua 8's
Bred 15's

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I'm gonna go with Fire Red 3. I've probably worn them a dozen or more times and they are still very fresh and crisp-looking, no creases or paint chips or anything...
happy.gif
Lucky, mine are creased up a lil bit and paint around one of the air bubbles is chipping. Just noticed that a couple of days ago when I wasputting them in hybernation and was
mad.gif

all the 8s were of bad quality... i would say the metallic V and the XX2s...the Alphas were pretty nice as well, as long as you sprayed some water repealent

i actually think the militaries were good. i ran the soles to the ground and the overall shoe still looks fresh not like the terrible creasing of pure whitleather on grapes, fire red v's.

the olives i can really say has the best quality cz the material isn't that clean to begin with. the craftsmanship of the laser v's had top notchquality but i have'nt tested how it can stand the test of using them as beaters. the black v's crease if you just look at them but i can't believethey are better than the aquas!! the leather on the xx2's are as thick as they used to use back in da day.

milli iv's:smile:

IMO the BMP's were pretty good quality. I keep 'em in a steady rotation and they're holding up pretty well. The Flips are pretty good too, as wellas the Metallic V's, but overall I would have to say that the BMP's were my favorite purchase this year.

Blk or Wht XX2's b/c even the b-grades look spiffy. Also, the Blk/Met-Silver 5's and Flip 3's are on point.

charity IIs are great i think. i wore them to the hawks game tonight and you cant tell. what a game though!

Originally Posted by shoalin23jordan

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

The Flip 3 is ABSOLUTELY high quality. As was the Cool grey 3.

Nothin wrong with the Black 5 either.

Cant complain on any of the 8s too.

All and all...all the 22s and retros were of very high quality.

the aquas had +@$+ quality. i wore mine like 4 times and there are very noticeable creases.
When you wear them many times...what the F do you expect?? That not a quality gripe. Get over it.

Originally Posted by bjvig414

yo NY GIANTS, sure the flips had good quality, but they are one of the most uncomfortable shoes i've ever put on

Yea...and so did the OG 1. and so do Retro 1. Any old school Air Jordan (below 7) that has standard Nike Air are not that comfortable. But we still wearthem cause they are extremely fashionable.

FLIP 3 = BEST OF 07

Check it out, i bought my little brother both Flips AND Basketball leather XXII's.(and fire red 3's, blk/silver 5's, and wht/navy/red dubzero's)
He wears his shoes into the ground! lol. The basketball XXII's can take a beating!!!!
roll.gif

You should see his Flips! DONE SON!!! Lmao!
Case closed, best of 07. Basketball XXII's
Without a doubt

P.S
His fire red's were by far the worst

I never got the 22s but I'm sure they were pretty good with the quality and tech..but I think the flips are a good quality..I have been wearing my blackcat3s on the courts and they got so beat up after like a month so I had to find another pair just to have on hand.

Did half of you kids even read the title? In 07, not 06. The only Vs that released in 07 were the blk Vs, and I know the quality sucked on them. Hands downXXIIs have the best quality of the shoes that released in 07 IMO.

Seems like every so often we have to be reminded of people on NT who are under the impression that they know 'quality'. Just look at the correlationbetween 'quality' and the STUPID issue of creasing.

of course the XX2s and close behind are Flips. The stealth Vs werent too bad either ive worn them numerous times and have almost no creases

The superb quality on my pair of Fire Red III's

2d935c0c6683cbb3501b81ab60a4e66ae74c14b.jpg

55835b52654ac07851af8a8f632c7ccd738607b.jpg

ef435b906166c9ab526c81ca671f5cd52ce47c6.jpg

6b425356d6cda5c48dc6291eb061ed274147f07.jpg

32f2502675ce15fd8c969b254bfc96ffa3605ec.jpg

This is all on the right shoe. The left shoe doesn't have chipping paint anywhere near what my right shoe has.

Back
Top Bottom