WHICH JORDANS ARE COMFORTABLE 1-14?!!?!?1?!

WHICH JORDANS OUT OF THE 1-14 ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE, RANK EM PEOPLE, ID LIKE TO SEE WHICH ONES PEOPLE LIKE SO I CAN CHOOSE A NUMBERED PAIR TO BUY FOR MYSLEF! THANKS!

WHICH JORDANS OUT OF THE 1-14 ARE THE MOST COMFORTABLE, RANK EM PEOPLE, ID LIKE TO SEE WHICH ONES PEOPLE LIKE SO I CAN CHOOSE A NUMBERED PAIR TO BUY FOR MYSLEF! THANKS!

im gon have to say the 1s. they my personal favorite. fits super good in your feet and the cushioning is good aswell. still is very old shool, specially the high top ones. i recently copped the 9s and they are not bad. really like em. and will copp the colorways comming.

pretty much theyre all comfortable to me except 1s and 2s lol. But I would say VI-VIII, XI-XIII

pretty much theyre all comfortable to me except 1s and 2s lol. But I would say VI-VIII, XI-XIII

im gon have to say the 1s. they my personal favorite. fits super good in your feet and the cushioning is good aswell. still is very old shool, specially the high top ones. i recently copped the 9s and they are not bad. really like em. and will copp the colorways comming.

Well if we're speaking on older retros and OG's, since most recent retros are trash comfort wise....I'd have to say og 10s, 01/03 retro 3s...99 retro 5s. 13s too.

Well if we're speaking on older retros and OG's, since most recent retros are trash comfort wise....I'd have to say og 10s, 01/03 retro 3s...99 retro 5s. 13s too.

jordan 14's (because of its traction and looks)
jordan 12's (cant go wrong with its full length air zoom tech)

jordan 10's (love it's comfort specially with the ice blues)

jordan 11's (classy look and very neat!!!specially the concords.neckbreaker!)

jordan 3's (very comfortable)

THANKS RED

Back
Top Bottom