Which J's did you pass on before, but wouldn't mind now?

bunny8s.
Wanted Sz. 8:
Jordan:BlackRed1sCement3sBlue3snny8sSpaceJam11s

Dunk:BuksaygunsVeneersSambasHalloweens

Air Max:SafariAM1sUrawaAM1sCrepeAM90stAM95s

Quote:
Green Beans (for Grapes)
:wow:
eek.gif

That's pushing it lol. I copped a couple of those things for $35 a pop a couple of months ago. I can tell you right now I'd be crazy to even expect that type of steal for Grapes.
$59.96 Assault Lows | $69.96 Air Max Lights | $109.96 Pennys
AIM|PRIMETIME506
ebay auctions' myspace page

mocha IIIs at 69.99.

cement IIIs at 125 (i had a rule about paying over retail then)

playoff XII.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Black/Cement 3's Passed On Them 4 White/Red 16 Lows Before Sophmore Year in high school I hate myself for it now.
smh.gif

as for me it was the Stealth XX...just didnt have the money at the time..and when i did have the money they were gone :frown:
frown.gif
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

black Vs
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

I dont know if this is necessarily passing, but When the TB IIIs came out, I somehow ordered 5 pairs of them. The website was going nuts so I kept refreshing and submitting my order,(never once recieved the confirmation so I kept trying) and each separate order went thru. (Imagine my surprise the day before thanksgiving when I got five pairs of shoes in the mail.) I didnt have the money for five pairs so I returned the other 4 and kept one pair. SMH If I had only known what they are worth. I still have my one pair in balling shape but how much would I like to have another clean pair, and a few extra bucks in my pocket.

if i had to pick one pair, it would be the lighting XVIIs
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

Quote:
passed on the steel X back in 2005
:x
sick.gif
:\
ohwell.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
TeaM
GEORGIA SOLE
Sz 13 Flint XIX and white Navy XIX SE FS together $125 shipped Member #3- Jim Dean
TEAM Mortal Kombat​

olympic 7's thats about it
here are my references
above tha clouds, bigd95112, bayAIRea707, escobarmeth, sinfurious,
akm2tan, cesarhpr1986

Evisu Deluxe jeans 4 sale and Size 14-15 Jordans DS for sale, get at me
mars size 14 DS get at me quick for sale
Qujamerican@aol.com

Blk Vs both OG and Retro...I know ...I know
All spizikes
Thunder and lightning package
mist IV's
Blk cat III's, pures...

T E A M 8 1 8
TEAM FOUNDER​
ebay : highseller07

I passed on the retro XIIs (Playoffs). I went to Niketown a week later they had dropped, I saw them and they had my size...but I "thought" that they were uncomfortable! I didn't even try on the shoes and I assume they were uncomfortable! Now that I bought a pair of White/Grey XIIs, I believe the XIIs are one of the best AJs.

I didn't like jordans when they first came out. I didn't buy a pair until the XIIs came out. If I could do it all over again, I would buy the IIIs, IVs, VIs, and VIIs

Quote:
My ex had a pair of mocha's I've always thought they were just ok when they first dropped. If I come across a pair now for about retail I'll definitely grab them.
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Back
Top Bottom