Which J's do you remember craving but never bought?

the only one i can think of are true blue 3s besides that ive had every pair of jordans that ive ever wanted at some point in my life.
HEAT FOR SALE: DS og blk toe 14's sz 9 $140 ship, DS air max 90 infrared sz 9 $200 ship, DS air max 96 screem green sz 9 $140 ship, DS brian anderson sz 10 $130 ship, DS nike jordunk white/cement sz 9 $100 ship, 99 retro white/red/blk sz 9 slight yellowing $240 ship, VNDS white/blk/red 8's sz 9 $150 ship, DS military 4 sz 9 $130 ship

nubuck 12s
"...and I've been dieting for months
eat my dreams for breakfast/ save my pride for work at lunch
next i dine on hope/ then lie high in the zone
then get the munchies while im sleep, next thing I know im awoke..."

The 2003 Air Jordan 1 retro patent leater Black/Red/White colorway. Back in tenth grade, I first read about it in Slam magazine, then a week later, this dude wore them with a Authentic Michael Vick jersey, getting babes left and right. Then shorties started rocking them. I wanted to get a pair for that Christmas but my parents instead got me Wrestlemania XX
aj1_wht_blk_red_5.jpg
TEAM PICS
Where The Pics?
TEAM ALBERTISONKARDASHIAN
For The Win, YESSSS!!!!

Best design after the XIII's, IMO.
2s7e7gk.jpg
University of California Davis...Class of 08'
San francisco49ers:XVI-XIX-XXIII-XXIV-XXIXStudies show that more information is passed through watercooler gossip than through official memos, which puts me at a disadvantage because, I bring my own water to work". DWIGHT SCHRUTE

Playoff XIII, 2 pair of space jam XI, all the VI's,the flint IX......... The list goes on since there is too many to name.

me too airdhazzal...dam i wish had these..
flightclubny pik...vvvv
010117.jpg
Team Philippines
In Pacquiao We Trust​

Back in 96',moms aint have money for the concord 11s when they released,so I settled for the white/grey snakeskin low 11s when they dropped,thanx to grandma
You know you just read my sig,right?!?

Playoff VIII . If i knew they were coming i wouldn't have bought the Aquas.
Air Jordan Retro: You can't go back.

the OG XIII. every color that came out. i had the money for the black and white ones and at the last minute changed my mind. then when i saw them on someones feet, i wanted them so bad, but the store was sold out by then. then when the red and white dropped i was broke. when the flints dropped, i didn't know that they were releasing and missed them. wasnt feeling the black ones and the bred ones at the time, but would kill for any of these now.

Got drunk as hell the day before the DMP's dropped, woke up late called my spots and one place had my size left. A half hour drive later......sold out. Not much hype either this was like at 2 in the afternoon. I had to pay 450 on ebay.

black/red XIIIs. Woke up early, stood in line, still didnt get them :smh:
smh.gif
Still pissed off about that one. If anyone have them for sale, hit me up
KB24 = MVP
WANTED: DS Retro black/red XIIIs size 9.5 or 10

i wanted dmps and nubuck 5s but i missed out cuz of lack of connects

TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND

I had a choice of the fire 5z in 00 but I chose the metallic/white 5z instead.. smh

also the CG XIs

TEAM RICK ASTLEY

Black red XIII retro (had the OGs.). Black red XI and Space Jam XI retros. Also the croc XVII, XVI Low white/red and the Bred XVI (hopefully the coundwon pack will give me redemtion.)

coolgrey 4's
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: |Andrea Bargnani|Chris Bosh|Jose Calderon|T.J. Ford|Jorge Garbajosa|Anthony Parker| ::.​

Grapes and concords
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

Quote:
The 1s, because I was in 7th grade(back in '86) and my parents weren't going to buy me no $100 pair of shoes.
The Original I's in 1985 (not '86) were $64.99.Are you sure you weren't in 7th grade back in 2001???

Flint 7- broke as a joke at the time
CG XI low- wifey and Ma Dukes were plexin cuz I was buyin 1 pair a week early in the summer so I had to skip them and still havent copped
I never sleep...so I'm living my dreams...

WE HAVE NO LS IN NEBRASKA!!!

F/S/T DS OLNL 10.5, Retro Concords 10.5 , and Cardinal VII 11.5

Back
Top Bottom