Which J's do you remember craving but never bought?

I can remember some pairs I saw the first pics of, loved them looked forward to them and when I saw them in person decided to pass off the looks alone (not just off the strength everyone else has them or any externalities like that). A couple I can remember are the 8's low

aj8_low_blk_top_400.jpg

2 retro

jordan_2.jpg

Cardinal VII's

304775101r.jpg

White/Black XIV

air-jordan-xiv-retro.jpg

and even though I bought the black 5's off of principles I never wear them anymore (people in my house even rock em as lawnmowing shoes) since they're too damn bulky looking.
$59.96 Assault Lows | $69.96 Air Max Lights | $109.96 Pennys
AIM|PRIMETIME506
ebay auctions' myspace page

The XVI through the XIX. I liked em all but had no money to my name at the time. That was late middle school/early high school days though.
+ L A R K V I L L E +​
MySpace
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
ICETOWN​

Low XVII Lightning... come to think of it, I should pursue a pair soon. Never got a pair because they never came anywhere around me, and resellers were pricy with them back in '02.

I saw the Cinder XIVs in the outlets on several occassions, but passed every time... Now I want a pair....

black and red XVI's

I always wanted a pair but never got them
"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step"
~Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

USMC
DO NOT BUY FROM UPTEMPOAIR.

The 1s, because I was in 7th grade(back in '86) and my parents weren't going to buy me no $100 pair of shoes.

The Jordan XI lows (red patent). I found a pair on eastbay, like a year after release for 60 bucks, and passed. Also, the snake skin ones, I'd freaking kill for a pair today in my size. :evil:
devil.gif

cool grey III, always wanted em, never really wanted to spend a lot of $ lol
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

bought the OG black/red 12s when i was in elementary, wore 'em into the dirt, (like kids do), and slept on the retros in 99/00 (can't remember).

oh how i wish i still had a pair now...
please help a young black man rise up and overcome by bidding on my ebay auctions... ID: MRDONTPLAY1

ahhh...there's so much,as said lighting xvii , wht/cement iv, blk/red 1, spacejams,wht/blk 14.there's more but im a lil :pimp:
pimp.gif
....ya digg :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​

CAROLINA V's still looking if you got any holla at me even though i have little cash at hand lol
TVunit to the maxxx
BIGBEN7

when the black/gold XIX`s came around i wanted to cop em so bad but was broke at the time

Missed out on the DMP's and the the white/green/red spiz'ikes. Savin up some bread to get them next year, I already know I will have to pay top dollar for them.

og black red 13's coz im broke at that time,jordan 16's black red coz i think it's too expensive.true blue 3's im out of town that's why until now im lookin for a pair.
I don't want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be
Kobe Bryant-KOBE

Black Laser 4's. They were literally in my hand but the owner of the store after he promised to hold a pair for me (gone to him for 10+ yrs.) sold them to someone else >:
mad.gif
For retail too :smh:
smh.gif
TEAM SYRACUSE ORANGE​
O7-08 Big East Champs​
TEAM PS3
PLAY B3YOND
PSN ID: jhawkcuse

Back
Top Bottom