Which NBA player thinks he is better than he actually is?

Saw this players pole recently on SI ... found it to be pretty interesting

http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/s...yer-thinks-hes-a-lot-better-than-he-really-is

Which NBA player thinks he's a lot better than he really is?

Kendrick Perkins, Celtics C.....8%
DeShawn Stevenson, Wizards G.....8%
Rashad McCants, T-Wolves G.....5%
Dahntay Jones, Nuggets G......5%
Damon Jones, Bucks G.....5%

FAST FACTS: Dahntay Jones (No. 20 pick, Celtics) and Perkins (No. 27, Grizzlies) were drafted in 2003 and immediately traded for each other.... Perkins andStevenson went from high school to the NBA.... Upon signing with the Cavaliers in '05 Damon Jones said, "I think I'm one of the top five shootersin the world." He averaged 6.6 points over three seasons before being dealt to the Bucks.

I personally agree 1000000% with Kendrick Perkins. Dude's a nice defensive player and a hard worker, but he's no where as good as he thinks he is(maybe he doesn't really feel that way, but he certainly shows that with his expressions).

Who else belongs on this list? I love the Lakers but I think Sasha should be on the list as well.

pierce0606.jpg

The Best player in the world

and Dahntay Jones went to Duke, he and everybody else knew he wouldnt be good in the pros.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

pierce0606.jpg

The Best player in the world

and Dahntay Jones went to Duke, he and everybody else knew he wouldnt be good in the pros.
the epitome

shawn-marion-1-med.jpg

marion_300_060131.jpg

and i HATE when Rondo does that behind the back fake/ layup. he misses alllllllllll the time. u woulda thought by now they woulda told him never to do itagain.

amare-stoudemire.jpg

yes you amare... only can play one side of the court youre not a 5 youre a big 4, learn to play solid D like one.

and GET SOME DA** MAN EYES SON

Originally Posted by recognizAZ

amare-stoudemire.jpg

yes you amare... only can play one side of the court youre not a 5 youre a big 4, learn to play solid D like one.

and GET SOME DA** MAN EYES SON
haha somebody is a little salty

Back
Top Bottom