which nfl players do you want to see breakout in 2010

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

09000d5d81408734_gallery_600.jpg

"Grading myself with an evil eye, it was a good year, a productive year, especially being a seventh-rounder," said Stroughter, 24. "But for my standards … my expectations are really, really high."

Stroughter was so eager to get back that he took just three weeks off after the regular season, returning to the Bucs' training facility Feb. 9. The first order of business was to rehabilitate from surgery to insert a screw into the broken bone in his foot. (He went on IR for the last 2 games of the season)

Stroughter should be ready to go for most of the offseason workout program and has been spotted catching passes from Freeman for more than a month.

As a rookie, he was used mostly as a third-down slot receiver. But he expects to compete for a starting job this year.

"That's my focus, to be there as much as possible to help the team on first and second down, when I can play outside," Stroughter said. "Then I can move to the slot on third down.

"I'm going into the voluntary workout like I'm the man — period, point blank. Whatever role I have, I'm going to be the best, being the team's No. 1."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  Still can't believe Sammy dropped that far in the draft, especially since after his Junior year he was considered alot better than that.  I'll go ahead and add another Oregon State product to the list and a friend of mine, Brandon Hughes CB for the Chargers.  He was hurt all last season and with Cromartie gone I think he will get some good playing time.

Jimmie Kennedy, Vikings DT.

Kennedy.jpg

Another assortment of guys...

Darren McFadden
Glen Coffee
Nate Davis
Matt Leinart
Lawrence Jackson
Tyson Jackson
Eugene Monroe

i was at that frickin bucaneers game...f u stroughter.

otherwise...

Jermichael Finley- prolly more of a breakout year in 09...but hoping for big things in 2010
vontae davis
sean smith
pat lee/will blackmon- packers 4th CB spot

Crabby
Marty B ... Yeah, I'm going down with the ship.
Run DMc + Felix
Earl Bennett

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

DHB
From what I've read, DHB is hard at work, so hopefully he will breakout this year.
His work ethic is like 1000000 x better than mcfadden & Jabustus'.

BTW for those of you who don't know, mcfadden's work ethic hasn't exactly been stellar in oakland.
I saw a video interview last off-season in which mcfadden stated that during the 09 offseason he took a lighter approach in order to rehab his leg.
smh.gif
, his rookie off-season he took it easy and look at how disappointing he was during the reg season of 2009 (he got injured AGAIN, and didnt do +#+#). Not to mention I've seen no reports of him training at the facility in Alameda.
eyes.gif

tired.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Jimmie Kennedy, Vikings DT.

Kennedy.jpg

Another assortment of guys...

Darren McFadden
Glen Coffee
Nate Davis
Matt Leinart
Lawrence Jackson
Tyson Jackson
Eugene Monroe
Agree 100% with Kennedy. He unloaded on kids last year. He filled that hole as well as Kevin and Fat Pat did. That guy is gonna be GOOD.
pimp.gif

Michael Bush
pimp.gif
if he wouldnt have hurt his knee here at UL, we might have been playing for the National Championship that year instead of the Orange Bowl
frown.gif
He has shown glimpses of being a good RB in the NFL, but I think for him to finally break out, he will need to be traded away from the Raiders.

Mike Wallace, Rashard Mendenhall, Antwaan Randle El.
Okay...yes.

Also, Dennis Dixon (since he will get some games this year), Lawrence Timmons, and Ziggy Hood

Back
Top Bottom