which nfl players do you want to see breakout in 2010

Niketalk what players from your favorite nfl team(s) are you waiting to see explode in 2010?

I'll start.

kentwan balmer, mcfadden, jabustus and darrius heyward-bey
tired.gif

Louis Murphy, Michael Bush 
michael-bush-29-and-louis-murphy-18-2009-nfl-yloMjU.jpg

Jason Hill

jason-hill--nfl_medium_540_360.jpg

Josh Morgan
Josh-Morgan.jpg

Devin Thomas
Devin-Thomas.jpg

Tashard Choice
tashard-choice.jpg

Ramses Barden
ADC2067505654F48A9ADDECA64CC7478.jpg

Anthony Spencer
Marty Bennett

Tashard is already a fan favorite. I'm sure its universal among Cowboy fans' that he get more involved.

I like Michael Bush OP. Not sure if he'll breakout though.

I'm excited to see the development of Ryan from that important 2nd to 3rd year transition. He's definitely going to have a huge year in my eyes.

Hakeem Nicks
Matt Cassel
Deon Butler

Just to name a few.

09000d5d81408734_gallery_600.jpg

"Grading myself with an evil eye, it was a good year, a productive year, especially being a seventh-rounder," said Stroughter, 24. "But for my standards … my expectations are really, really high."

Stroughter was so eager to get back that he took just three weeks off after the regular season, returning to the Bucs' training facility Feb. 9. The first order of business was to rehabilitate from surgery to insert a screw into the broken bone in his foot. (He went on IR for the last 2 games of the season)

Stroughter should be ready to go for most of the offseason workout program and has been spotted catching passes from Freeman for more than a month.

As a rookie, he was used mostly as a third-down slot receiver. But he expects to compete for a starting job this year.

"That's my focus, to be there as much as possible to help the team on first and second down, when I can play outside," Stroughter said. "Then I can move to the slot on third down.

"I'm going into the voluntary workout like I'm the man — period, point blank. Whatever role I have, I'm going to be the best, being the team's No. 1."

Back
Top Bottom