Which NTer Do You Think Takes The Most L's?........vol. This dude stay takin the L FTL!!!!

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
Joined Apr 15, 2006
NT has been in my life since '05 and I have seen some NTers that are known for takin L's through the years

But what NTer do you think take the L's the MOST or get the MOST hate from other NTers?

we need to make a top 10 list
and have a vote

Joined Jan 1, 2009
wats the name of that chick that always says something stupid? watever her name is, her...

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
Joined Apr 15, 2006
i remember the dude who posted about matching his oly VII's and the whole Vick jersey thing

every time i see a Vick jersey i

plus the dude who said if he gets banned he will sue method man or something like that

Joined Jul 6, 2008
Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

NT has been in my life since '05 and I have seen some NTers that are known for takin L's through the years

But what NTer do you think take the L's the MOST or get the MOST hate from other NTers?

and have a vote

Joined Jun 4, 2007
Originally Posted by NJstress03

wats the name of that chick that always says something stupid? watever her name is, her...
yea, gotta be that annoying chick that always makes those stupid threads asking how to approach guys

Joined Jan 30, 2007
Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

and have a vote
Son gonna invite us to his wedding or something

Joined Aug 9, 2008
Originally Posted by bahunt8

This should be interesting
i vote for myToastpeak or something like that in the sports forum
dude has some of the dumbest comments, and he worships lebron

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now