Which NTer Do You Think Takes The Most L's?........vol. This dude stay takin the L FTL!!!!

Lunden

formerly pleasesaythebaby23
NT has been in my life since '05 and I have seen some NTers that are known for takin L's through the years
smh.gif
roll.gif

But what NTer do you think take the L's the MOST or get the MOST hate from other NTers?

we need to make a top 10 list
laugh.gif
and have a vote

wats the name of that chick that always says something stupid? watever her name is, her...

i remember the dude who posted about matching his oly VII's and the whole Vick jersey thing

every time i see a Vick jersey i
laugh.gif

plus the dude who said if he gets banned he will sue method man or something like that
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

NT has been in my life since '05 and I have seen some NTers that are known for takin L's through the years
smh.gif
roll.gif

But what NTer do you think take the L's the MOST or get the MOST hate from other NTers?

laugh.gif
and have a vote

34ss8ow.jpg

Originally Posted by NJstress03

wats the name of that chick that always says something stupid? watever her name is, her...
yea, gotta be that annoying chick that always makes those stupid threads asking how to approach guys

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

smh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
and have a vote
Son gonna invite us to his wedding or something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bahunt8

This should be interesting

i vote for myToastpeak or something like that in the sports forum
dude has some of the dumbest comments, and he worships lebron

Back
Top Bottom