Which NTer has the BEST.......

Shoe/Jordan collection?

i have seen some crazy pics of your shoe collections but who has the best??

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

Shoe/Jordan collection?

Best is subjective.

Retired Jordans. Dude had almost every single 1 ever made including several pairs of KO's. There is one more guy in Japan (I think) who is reported to havemore that Retired Jordans.

OP why don't you search for the old Air Jordan KO thread, you will find everything you need in there.

henz0

indifferent.gif

jay jones,ijapino,retired jordans are some people that i think of.

SoleSupreme and jay jones come to mind. What's croationstyle's name on here I know him from eBay but I've never seen that name here

Originally Posted by jakecuevas

[h3]Which NTer has the BEST.......[/h3]Shoe/Jordan collection?

Don't let Corgi see this...
smh.gif

But to answer your question, Michael Jordan, Tinker Hatfield & Phil Knight.
devil.gif

SoleSupreme and dude that always has on the heat in the jordan wdywt thread but wears OD size clothes both come to mind for best jordan collections.

Sole supreme , phase 2's collection is crazy , flip jays , retired jordan , ijapino , and if fat joe or dj am had a NT sn then theyed be up there

I do... Just kidding... That is really a subjective question. To me my collection is the BEST, because I have shoes that I wanted.. Another person may look atanother persons collection and see good stuff. It all goes to me buying what you like.

here in the Philippines, from what iv seen Revelation has the best. Quality and quantity.

Back
Top Bottom