Which numbered Jordan was the best low-cut?

what happened to these?

jordan-7-low-1.jpg
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
CLICK - CLACKING ON ALL CYLINDERS For Sale: DS sz 10 OG Jordan Playoff XIII with OG receipt!!!Karmaloop 20% off, use rep code MS14779​

1. XVI
2. I & XV found mine in a closet and have been rockin em lately :smokin
smokin.gif

3. XVIII
Honorable mention goes to the VIII's & XX2s. I think the 22 lows look better than the mid cut.
I keep a fresh pair on, and they always crispy like Ritz crackers,
I break so many necks my kicks should come with chiropractors

1. XVI
2. I & XV found mine in a closet and have been rockin em lately :smokin
smokin.gif

3. XVIII
Honorable mention goes to the VIII's & XX2s. I think the 22 lows look better than the mid cut.
I keep a fresh pair on, and they always crispy like Ritz crackers,
I break so many necks my kicks should come with chiropractors

The XVIII lows I think were the best as far as looks and on-court performance. I loved those black/silvers. They came out around the same time Latrell Sprewell/Dada's spinner shoes came out and the chrome Jordan emblem on the side of the XVIIIs always had people running up to me and asking me if my shoes were spinner shoes.

The XIs are the best as far as looks but I think the Pearl Blue IXs with the patent leather are very nice too because IIRC, that was the first and only time JB has used Pearl Blue.

Peep the sig.
ALL SIZE 11: DS White Cement IIIs, DS Fire Red Vs & NDS Pearl Blue Lows IX
ALL SIZE 11.5: NDS White Laser IVs, DS Military IVs & Pure $ IVs nuge285@yahoo.com

The XVIII lows I think were the best as far as looks and on-court performance. I loved those black/silvers. They came out around the same time Latrell Sprewell/Dada's spinner shoes came out and the chrome Jordan emblem on the side of the XVIIIs always had people running up to me and asking me if my shoes were spinner shoes.

The XIs are the best as far as looks but I think the Pearl Blue IXs with the patent leather are very nice too because IIRC, that was the first and only time JB has used Pearl Blue.

Peep the sig.
ALL SIZE 11: DS White Cement IIIs, DS Fire Red Vs & NDS Pearl Blue Lows IX
ALL SIZE 11.5: NDS White Laser IVs, DS Military IVs & Pure $ IVs nuge285@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom