WHICH ONE? Battlefield: Bad Company 2 OR CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2?

mw2.

roll.gif

If you like to get angry, aggravated, have hypertension and coming close to taking a hammer to your console when you play video games, by all means buy MW2.

Well, instead of promoting a flame war here, check out the threads for the games...

Spoiler [+]
BC2 > MW2
indifferent.gif

Lol @ that extra medium tee

On topic: Mw2. BC2 is way too slow paced for me. I was gonna buy it til my homeboy got it and I played it. The highest sensitivity on BC2 compares to like a 3 or 4 on MW2. Plus the first sniper rifle on BC2 sucked major %!#. That kinda sealed it for me

Good thread, cuz umm... I got a copy of BC2 sittin on ice right now because I cant decide if I want to put MW2 away and open it just yet... Anybody still play them both?

I was thinking about trading it for God of War 3... Yeah? No? That's what Gamefly is for, right?
grin.gif

I've played both, so:

If you want the arcade type experience, go get Modern warfare 2.

If you want a more teamwork oriented and more "realistic" shooter, then by all means go get Bad Company 2.

i personally recommend BC2. I love that game. If you have a PS3 and plan on getting it, feel free to add me.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by 2sappy

I've played both, so:

If you want the arcade type experience, go get Modern warfare 2.

If you want a more teamwork oriented and more "realistic" shooter, then by all means go get Bad Company 2.

i personally recommend BC2. I love that game. If you have a PS3 and plan on getting it, feel free to add me.
smile.gif

This. Plus I haven't had lag on BC2. MW2's Lag for the loss
mad.gif
 and well BC2 has free maps. but it all depend on which type of game you like.

Both are nice if you rock with shooters
truthfully I wish another shooter would drop I'm tired a both

Battlefield looks like you're playing on a PS2.

Go with MW2, even with all the problems with the game, it's easily one of the best games I've ever played, especially online.

they are both good games, but on battlefield there are hardly any people on and you get in games with the same people all the time. MW2> BC2

MW2..

despite all of its flaws its still fun as hell...

BC2 is boring as hell to me

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Battlefield looks like you're playing on a PS2.

Go with MW2, even with all the problems with the game, it's easily one of the best games I've ever played, especially online.
honestly COD 4 > MW2, the only reason why I play MW2 is because all my buddies do.  some of them traded in COD 4, big mistake

Dude i just order BBC 2 like 10 minutes ago. If you do choose BBC 2 order it from EA games online store and enter this code: PAXEAST842
It gets you $20 dollars off and free shipping

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

MW2

have BC and it sucks mad balls

mad balls

I'd have to agree. I fell for the NT hype and decided to rent it. It felt like I was playing a PS2 game. The graphics are mad choppy.

MW2 is faster paced, more kills, and you can actually see when you kill someone. BC2 doesnt notify you when you kill someone. If i'm shooting at you and you die, you receive a tiny font that nobody even pays attention to saying you got a kill. lol

BC2 is a lot more strategic. 

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

If you like to get angry, aggravated, have hypertension and coming close to taking a hammer to your console when you play video games, by all means buy MW2.

Back
Top Bottom