Which one of these dogs would you roll with

Have you thought about a doberman pinscher? I have one and he works great as a security dog because he looks vicious but hes actually pretty dopey. Maybe thatsjust my doberman though.

...I still dont get the dover mint pincher thing.

Originally Posted by sdvalencia

Have you thought about a doberman pinscher? I have one and he works great as a security dog because he looks vicious but hes actually pretty dopey. Maybe thats just my doberman though.

You serious? I never considered them because they look deadly lol. I dont know much about them I mean waking up to it would be scary no? lol

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Yeah I know German Shepherds tend to have hip problems when a bit older. Rottweilers get big big, and I dont think there as fun and loyal as the other ones I suggested. I like bulldogs a lot but there tooo lazy super cute but lazy. I want more ina dog that eats and poops all day lol. Husky's are beautiful but seem high maintenance man.
Honestly, it doesn't have anything to do with the breed... It's their nature and how you bring them up. I've known people that haveRotty's that are cuddly as hell. A Rottweiler would be my pick if you listed it, but since you didn't... Go for a German Shepherd.

Those are amazing. But male GS's get big as well... I've seen some bigger than male Rotty's. GS's are very intelligent too..

German Shepherd ftw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Originally Posted by sdvalencia

Have you thought about a doberman pinscher? I have one and he works great as a security dog because he looks vicious but hes actually pretty dopey. Maybe thats just my doberman though.

You serious? I never considered them because they look deadly lol. I dont know much about them I mean waking up to it would be scary no? lol
They look really cute until you clip their ears. Clipping their ears is a necessity if you want them to look vicious.
See, this is before his ears were clipped when he was a puppy.
21o5xky.jpg

29e39e8.jpg

This is him, grown. Its kind of blurry though.
2hwei36.jpg

Originally Posted by rodster831

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by boyfrombrooklyn

get a dover mint pincher
nerd.gif

LOL, que???????????????????

i actually copied and pasted that on google thinking it was a new breed of dog
SMH
you must have not seen the poorly spelled wordds thread. you should scope it out, it'll have you in tears

OP, those dogs you asked about are all high energy dogs. If you aren't a high energy person I wouldn't get any of those dogs. You should go with a dogthat is equal to or below your energy level.

^Yeah I know the boxers have energy but I dont think there as hyper as other breeds and I dont think labs are that hyper at all. I would def play with them inmy yard and stuff.

Like I said in your other thread... If you are going to get a Boxer get it mixed with a Pit.
Best tempered dog ever.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Australian Shepherd[/color]

Redtriaussie01.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bull Terrier[/color]

Bullterrierrouge_femelle.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Either of these two will be mine[/color]
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom