Which One Of Y’all Nike Execs/Employees Thought This Was a Good Idea?

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Don’t wanna know what drops of stuff he’d put in some ph customs.

Joined Jul 19, 2012
I like his new music video a lot :pimp::pimp::pimp: all the protests against it are backfiring cause I would've never checked for a Lil Nas x video if people weren't up in arms about it. If Christians have a problem with something I know it HAS to be dope.

He isn't the first rapper to include satanic imagery in his music videos but I think him being gay is driving Christians even crazier about it. :lol:

My man really slid down a stripper pole to hell to give the devil a lap dance :rofl:

All those Bible belt country hill billlies who copped old Town road about to burn their copies.

Last edited:
Joined Jan 17, 2007
I like his new music video a lot :pimp::pimp::pimp: all the protests against it are backfiring cause I would've never checked for a Lil Nas x video if people weren't up in arms about it. If Christians have a problem with something I know it HAS to be dope.

He isn't the first rapper to include satanic imagery in his music videos but I think him being gay is driving Christians even crazier about it. :lol:

My man really slid down a stripper pole to hell to give the devil a lap dance :rofl:

All those Bible belt country hill billlies who copped old Town road about to burn their copies.
Man shutcho “Mom can I borrow the minivan?” *** up...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now