Which One Of Y’all Nike Execs/Employees Thought This Was a Good Idea?

People gonna accept this craziness just bc it made maga folks upset? Don’t fall for the hook…
I accept it because I'm tired of Christians, Jehovah Witnesses (especially the ones that come knocking on my door) and to a certain degree Hebrew Israelites (especially the ones that stand at gas stations harassing people that don't agree with them)

Nike claims trademark infringement
How?

They were bought from Nike/Nike suppliers, modified, and resold.

How are they gonna win this argument on this basis when we have countless examples of dudes making and selling AM1/AJ1 customs from authentic Nike products and Nike turning a blind eye to it?

Are they gonna claim a morality clause when they sell drug-themed sneakers?

Nike sues the maker of Lil Nas X 'Satan Shoes' for trademark infringement

New York (CNN Business)Nike is suing the art collective behind the Lil Nas X "Satan Shoes" that have sparked a social media backlash.
In a lawsuit filed Monday, Nike accuses MSCHF Product Studio, Inc. of trademark infringement over the designer's 666 pairs of modified Nike sneakers made in collaboration with the "Old Town Road" singer. All 666 pairs sold out Monday.
MSCHF has not responded to repeated requests for comment about the lawsuit.
In its complaint, Nike (NKE) asked the court to order MSCHF to "permanently stop" fulfilling orders for the "unauthorized" Lil Nas X Satan Shoes. The lawsuit notes that social media users have threatened to boycott Nike over the controversial shoes.

Lil Nas X isn't named as a party in the lawsuit. Representatives for the musician did not respond to calls or emails requesting comment Monday night.

"MSCHF and its unauthorized Satan Shoes are likely to cause confusion and dilution and create an erroneous association between MSCHF's products and Nike," the sportswear company says in its complaint. "In the short time since the announcement of the Satan Shoes, Nike has suffered significant harm to its goodwill, including among consumers who believe that Nike is endorsing satanism."
Enter your email to receive CNN's nightcap newsletter.
close dialog
CNN business Nightcap

We read all day so you don’t have to.
Get our nightly newsletter for all the top business stories you need to know.

Sign Me Up
By subscribing you agree to our
privacy policy.

Nike sues the maker of Lil Nas X 'Satan Shoes' for trademark infringement - CNN

How?

They were bought from Nike/Nike suppliers, modified, and resold.

How are they gonna win this argument on this basis when we have countless examples of dudes making and selling AM1/AJ1 customs from authentic Nike products and Nike turning a blind eye to it?

Are they gonna claim a morality clause when they sell drug-themed sneakers?

Someone else did it too, is not a defense in court lol. The product is being marketed under a dif label, they slapped their own branding on a nike shoe and are selling it for profit. You cant do that lol. Because nike doesnt sue each and every ig'er that does it doesnt make the suit any less valid.

LNX should have had a woman play the devil but I dont think that would have elicited the same response from the media/maga crowd :lol:

lil nas x dad.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nice to see non homophobic black fathers
Serious question for you, how do you know that the pops is really supportive and not just happy cause he's bringing in the bread to allow him(the pops) to live the lifestyle he wants which he probably would never be able to live otherwise.

Serious question for you, how do you know that the pops is really supportive and not just happy cause he's bringing in the bread to allow him(the pops) to live the lifestyle he wants which he probably would never be able to live otherwise.

Lol because yahweh forbid a black man supports his gay son unconditionally. :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom