Which One Of Y’all Nike Execs/Employees Thought This Was a Good Idea?

06437240-042F-42E2-B2A1-D3418F83BC17.jpeg

196B6E06-EDB1-4C15-A70F-7FB9DA30F625.jpeg

Chime in...

...let it be known.

Don’t wanna know what drops of stuff he’d put in some ph customs.

I like his new music video a lot :pimp::pimp::pimp: all the protests against it are backfiring cause I would've never checked for a Lil Nas x video if people weren't up in arms about it. If Christians have a problem with something I know it HAS to be dope.

He isn't the first rapper to include satanic imagery in his music videos but I think him being gay is driving Christians even crazier about it. :lol:

My man really slid down a stripper pole to hell to give the devil a lap dance :rofl:

All those Bible belt country hill billlies who copped old Town road about to burn their copies.

Last edited:
I like his new music video a lot :pimp::pimp::pimp: all the protests against it are backfiring cause I would've never checked for a Lil Nas x video if people weren't up in arms about it. If Christians have a problem with something I know it HAS to be dope.

He isn't the first rapper to include satanic imagery in his music videos but I think him being gay is driving Christians even crazier about it. :lol:

My man really slid down a stripper pole to hell to give the devil a lap dance :rofl:

All those Bible belt country hill billlies who copped old Town road about to burn their copies.

Man shutcho “Mom can I borrow the minivan?” *** up...

Back
Top Bottom