Which one of you NTERS is trying to move in with me?

calibeebee

Supporter
My roomie's moving out.  He put an ad on craigslist for a roomate to take over his lease.  Some cat responded and is moving in soon.  haven't talked to him yet.  I peeped his non-private FB real quick and this dude is a nter.   My question is who is it?  You better be a chill dude or your +@* is to the curb
indifferent.gif

eugene, OR btw......

My roomie's moving out.  He put an ad on craigslist for a roomate to take over his lease.  Some cat responded and is moving in soon.  haven't talked to him yet.  I peeped his non-private FB real quick and this dude is a nter.   My question is who is it?  You better be a chill dude or your +@* is to the curb
indifferent.gif

eugene, OR btw......

Sup man, cant wait to meat you next week. You keep it clean inside right? I hope that thang don't smell or we'll have to gut it out.

Sup man, cant wait to meat you next week. You keep it clean inside right? I hope that thang don't smell or we'll have to gut it out.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

hope you dont mind me being naked around the house, you can mire if you want, maybe a dutch rudder here and there

hope you dont mind me being naked around the house, you can mire if you want, maybe a dutch rudder here and there

Back
Top Bottom