which phone carrier and phone should i roll with?

Tmobile Blackberyy curve 8900 (FREEwith my corporate discount plus 15% off my monthly bill )

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [th=""]Total due monthly *[/th] [td]$74.98[/td] [/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Whenever minutes:[/td] [td]600 (per month)[/td] [/tr][tr][td]T-Mobile minutes:[/td] [td]N/A[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weekend minutes:[/td] [td]unlimited[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weeknight minutes:[/td] [td]unlimited[/td] [/tr][/table]
Your selected service: BlackBerry Unlimited Web + UnlimitedMessages

OR

ATT Apple Iphone ( 8gb = $99 or 16 gb=$ 149 ? plus 15% off my service plans)

i text alot but is there a way to by pass the text message add on?

[table][tr][td](Monthly):[/td] [td] [/td] [td]$91.99
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Nights/Wknds
Mobile
to Mobile
[table][tr][td]
Nation 900 w/Rollover
[/td] [td]
$47.99
Originally $59.99

[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
Unlimited
[/td] [td]
Unlimited
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
Data Plan for iPhoee
[/td] [td]
$24.00
Originally $30.00
[/td] [td]
Unlimited
[/td] [/tr][/table]
iPhone Text Messaging Unlimited

$20.00

i say get the blackberry since you text a lot. the virtual keyboard on the iphone is cool but its hard to text fast on imo.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

T-Mobile. Duh.

i was just about to pm you..

im under my aunts name, but i want a service transfer to myself with a 2 year contract.. is this possible..?

ATT, Blackberry. I have the Curve and am very happy with it, but if you're getting a new contract go with the Bold.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

unlock an iphone for tmobile.

how much do these bad boys go for?

as of right now, i dont have a data plan with tmobile..

how do i get a data plan with the iphone? do i call them and say " hey i want a data plan for my unlock iphone?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Which ever one the majority of the people you speak to have.
since im talkin to this latina chick, shes been gettin all my minutes as of late.. she has verizon

but its a mixed of phone carriers to the people i talk to

i have an iphone on tmobile

49.99 for unlimited anytime minutes
14.99 unlimited texting
5.99 Tzones internet data plan

$70 bill and no worries about ever going over FTW!

Get ATT iPhone, soon enough the apple 3.0 update is coming out for the iPhone so that you can turn the phone sideways and text landscape instead of thekeyboard being horizontal. Believe me you will be happy with the phone and service. Hit me up if you in the Bay and are looking to get one.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

T-Mobile. Duh.

im under my aunts name, but i want a service transfer to myself with a 2 year contract.. is this possible..?
ask to do a transfer of responsibilities if you got credit

Originally Posted by doosta45

kidUFC said:

T-Mobile. Duh.

This is for Individual to Family. You can't do that on Family to Individual. You gotta wait until your term ends.

Originally Posted by socluis90

i have an iphone on tmobile

49.99 for unlimited anytime minutes
14.99 unlimited texting
5.99 Tzones internet data plan

$70 bill and no worries about ever going over FTW!
?

Originally Posted by AJChick23

unlock an iphone for tmobile.

how much do these bad boys go for?

as of right now, i dont have a data plan with tmobile..

how do i get a data plan with the iphone? do i call them and say " hey i want a data plan for my unlock iphone?
?

T-Mobile. Duh.

This is for Individual to Family. You can't do that on Family to Individual. You gotta wait until your term ends.
but im not trying to go family to individual or individual to family..

what im saying is, the account is under her name and i want the account to transfer to myself so i dont have to here her nag about me maybe missing a payment
laugh.gif
( i have not missed yet)

Originally Posted by socluis90

a new iphone comes out in 2 months btw.

ORLY?

ive ask on several occasions in the iphoen thread about the new iphone and no one helped.

if you dont mind, send me a pm with the info?

Originally Posted by joegonzalez99

Get ATT iPhone, soon enough the apple 3.0 update is coming out for the iPhone so that you can turn the phone sideways and text landscape instead of the keyboard being horizontal. Believe me you will be happy with the phone and service. Hit me up if you in the Bay and are looking to get one.
Or just wait until the new iPhone drops July'!@*. Trust me its coming.

Oh, like, the main account and address and everything will be sent to you? You can't change the name, but you can change the address the bill gets shippedto.

Oh, like, the main account and address and everything will be sent to you? You can't change the name, but you can change the address the bill gets shipped to.
yeah, but i also want the account transfered to me.. so if anything happens it affects me not her.

possible?

Yeah, try a transfer or responsibilities over to you.

cool.. thanks
just have her call customer care and tell her to tell them she wants to do a transfer of responsibilty. they will run your credit over the phoneand if everything checks out, the account will be in your name. i did this with my ex to get her under my name. now i need to get her %#! off. she avoiding meso i cant do that transferring without her on the phone. so i may hit up cashmere to just dead her line soon, have her looking real stupid when her !#@@ aintworking

Yeah, try a transfer or responsibilities over to you.

cool.. thanks
just have her call customer care and tell her to tell them she wants to do a transfer of responsibilty. they will run your credit over the phone and if everything checks out, the account will be in your name. i did this with my ex to get her under my name. now i need to get her %#! off. she avoiding me so i cant do that transferring without her on the phone. so i may hit up cashmere to just dead her line soon, have her looking real stupid when her !#@@ aint working

roll.gif

if you know her last 4 digit of her SSN then youll be good to go, thats what i do..

unless she requires mothers maiden name and pw as soon as you speak with a rep.

and can cashmere do this
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom