Which Players Have the Most Overrated POTENTIAL In The NBA???

Wow, some of you . . . .
smh.gif

Stuckey had his good month this season - but the entire team is struggling, ever since they lost Billups. Sheed Wallace has been struggling as well. Oden hasbeen injured like his entire career, so I don't think we could say him just yet... he hasn't even played HALF of ONE season yet haha. I thought AdamMorrison (from bobcats to lakers) had potential in the NBA... and so he kind of can go on this list. Kwame Brown (lol), Stromile Swift, Steve Francis (wellI'm not sure what happened to him, but he's dope), Michael Olowakandi (sp.... wtheck happened to this dude?)

some of yall are crazy im no big O.J mayo fan but clearly after the numbers he put up his rookie year and so far this year he is on his way to being a upperlevel talent. 20 points a game your rookie year. cmon now, and a lot of people around the league talk about his work ethic. He is gonna end his career as oneof the greats.

the jury is still out on Rudy Gay, I honestly believe he will blow up when he leaves the Grizzly, there is no room for him to flourish with that current squad.He really needs to get that killer mentality during the games.

Javale McGee
Sean Williams (probably does not even count anymore)
Al Thornton, again.
Rodney stuckey
julian wright
DJ Augustin
courtney lee
Ty Lawson
Terrence Williams

in his own category, i present..

Ramon Sessions

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Javale McGee
Sean Williams (probably does not even count anymore)
Al Thornton, again.
Rodney stuckey
julian wright
DJ Augustin
courtney lee
Ty Lawson
Terrence Williams

in his own category, i present..

Ramon Sessions

good list.

i would add another guy, but i don't want people to get offensive because he's the next "best thing".

Back
Top Bottom