Which raptors look like the OG, the '09's or the '02's?

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
I know there are similar threads pertaining to this topic, but no one has fullyanswered the question. Someone who has a pair of OG VII's would help a lot. I have two links below:

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...-dark-charcoal-true-red/

http://www.kicksonfire.co...-dark-charcoal-true-red/

Both of these websites show the OG Black/True Red VII's. However, on sneakerfiles, it appears to look more like the 2002 Raptors. On kicksonfire, itappears to look more like the '09 Raptors that are coming out August 15th. It is a stupid question, but people keep going back and forth as to whether ornot the new Raptors look more like the OG's than the '02 Raptors. What do you guys think? Who has a pair of '02 Raptors and a pair of OG's? Ihave a pair of '02 Raptors, and from what I saw on sneakerfiles, I thought the '02 looked more like the OG's, that is, until I saw the pictures onkicksonfire.com. Are the ones on kicksonfire just more worn out? Help a brother out!

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
I know there are similar threads pertaining to this topic, but no one has fullyanswered the question. Someone who has a pair of OG VII's would help a lot. I have two links below:

http://www.sneakerfiles.c...-dark-charcoal-true-red/

http://www.kicksonfire.co...-dark-charcoal-true-red/

Both of these websites show the OG Black/True Red VII's. However, on sneakerfiles, it appears to look more like the 2002 Raptors. On kicksonfire, itappears to look more like the '09 Raptors that are coming out August 15th. It is a stupid question, but people keep going back and forth as to whether ornot the new Raptors look more like the OG's than the '02 Raptors. What do you guys think? Who has a pair of '02 Raptors and a pair of OG's? Ihave a pair of '02 Raptors, and from what I saw on sneakerfiles, I thought the '02 looked more like the OG's, that is, until I saw the pictures onkicksonfire.com. Are the ones on kicksonfire just more worn out? Help a brother out!

Yea where do yall get "raptors" from!? WHat the hell do these have to do with "raptors"??????????????????????

BTW the 09's look nothing like the OG's, at all. The 02's and OG's are very similar.

Yea where do yall get "raptors" from!? WHat the hell do these have to do with "raptors"??????????????????????

BTW the 09's look nothing like the OG's, at all. The 02's and OG's are very similar.

everyones gonna start saying that now^
i meant about the why call em raptors comment..
call em whatever its obvious why theyre called that though

everyones gonna start saying that now^
i meant about the why call em raptors comment..
call em whatever its obvious why theyre called that though

they are black and red Air Jordan VII NOT RAPTORS...AND IT AINT BRED EITHER!

they are black and red Air Jordan VII NOT RAPTORS...AND IT AINT BRED EITHER!

The term "Raptors" derived from the Toronto Raptor's team colors, obviously. Why the two crossed paths and birthed a new nickname for thissneaker is beyond me.

Maybe someone can enlighten us on the purpose behind the use of purple here. I know the design came from Tinker's inspiration from some African art.

The term "Raptors" derived from the Toronto Raptor's team colors, obviously. Why the two crossed paths and birthed a new nickname for thissneaker is beyond me.

Maybe someone can enlighten us on the purpose behind the use of purple here. I know the design came from Tinker's inspiration from some African art.

Why are people so mad at the Raptor nickname
If we don't call it that, what do yall propose to call it?
One of yall said Black Red VII but he also said to not call it BRED VII.....

Why are people so mad at the Raptor nickname
If we don't call it that, what do yall propose to call it?
One of yall said Black Red VII but he also said to not call it BRED VII.....

^BRED is horrible. Raptors is even worse.

The 02's look closer to the OG in terms of colors when DS.... but the SHAPE of the 09's is closer to the og.

And...the 09's look closer to a the OG pair as it fades with age. But when DS, the OG's are solid black.

^BRED is horrible. Raptors is even worse.

The 02's look closer to the OG in terms of colors when DS.... but the SHAPE of the 09's is closer to the og.

And...the 09's look closer to a the OG pair as it fades with age. But when DS, the OG's are solid black.

This will go on and on. Yes WE all know that the Toronto Raptors did not exist back in 1992, and people call them "raptor" 7s because of the color.This debate can go on and on. A more suitable name would be PLAYOFF VIIs. But people became accustomed to the term raptor. Do you guys actually debate thistopic in person with other people? Seriously? It's just a nickname, what gets you so bothered off a nickname?

back to the subject, since were sidetracking..I think we'll have to wait and see until the package comes out and could take a detailed look in person.

Back
Top Bottom