Which retro+ would you like to see re-retroed?

905_2_.jpg

746_2_.jpg

748_2_.jpg

197_2_.jpg

638_2_.jpg

88_2_.jpg

340_2_.jpg

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by arrjae

EDIT:
spacejams, columbias, cool grey 4s, 9s and 11s, black laser 4 were NOT a RETRO +

Yes they were. You obviously don't know the definition of a Retro +

boxes of cool grey 4, 9 and 11

box of blk laser 4....

box of the spacejams....

box of columbias....

box of the laneys... (peep theretro +)

box of columbia 4s....(peep the retro + )

arrjae wrote:

EDIT:
spacejams, columbias, cool grey 4s, 9s and 11s, black laser 4 were NOT a RETRO +

box of blk laser 4....

box of the spacejams....

box of columbias....

box of the laneys... (peep the retro +)

roll.gif

did you really go through all the trouble to find those box tags? nobody is arguing the definition of "retro+" but you. the OP's definition ofretro+ is generally the correct definition.

with that said i'd like to see --

air-jordan-2-melo.jpg

air-jordan-retro-12-womens-white-university-blue-metallic-silver.jpeg

Without a doubt the midnight olympic 6's. The freshest pair of shoes ive never owned.

masterhammy23 wrote:
pimpjobu wrote:
i'm gonna throw this one out because i'm suprised no one has mentioned this yet- black/infared vi's. remember on the box tag, it says "retro+" because the og's had the 3m, the retro's didn't. and have to agree with olympic and midnight navy vi's! pretty much any damn vi please!

That's not why it said Retro+ on the box. The samples were a Retro+ with a flipped midsole colorblocking, but they were scrapped, but they didn't change the box tags. It is not because of 3M not being on the Retroes

masterhammy, your one smart dude. that is absolutely correct. remember fellas, the sample sold on ebay not to long ago for crazy money. also just because thebox says or doesnt say retro+ on it doesnt mean it is or isnt a retro plus. this has really become a lesson on jordan terminology
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

XI concord with very good quality not CDP quality!

Playoffs XII with very good quality too.

Jordan XX - white/red, stealth, QS

Jordan XVII - white/blue and croc/copper

what do you mean "the definition of a retro plus"? it's the easiest thing to define, since any retro+ has it right on the box. i agree with laneyv's, but i know they would get butchered so i'll stick with the originals.

GC IX's and XI's, altitudes, white/midnight VI's, flint grey XII's, white/grey/carolina blue XIII's, and grey toe XIII's

Originally Posted by NJstress03

i noticed since it was confirmed that the nubuck XII's are being re-retroed alot of Jordan heads have been really excited. there are not too many retro+ models that ppl are in love with as much as this particular one. so my questions to NT is; which retro+ sig model would you like to see re-retroed? for the ppl who dunt know what a retro+ is, its a CW of a retro jordan which was not a original CW, its is a new CW. i personally would love to see these again.

if there was already a post like this pardon the repetition.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I really need these in a size 13

EDIT:

box of blk laser 4....

box of the spacejams....

box of columbias....

box of the laneys... (peep the retro +)

they stopped putting the + on box tags to indicate the "retro +" colorways sometime near the end of 2000.
this practice was probably stopped because they decided to use the + symbol for the alternate version of the 16s the following year.

I don't think there are ANY retros that came out after the spacejams that had a + on the tag. If there was one I'd like to know about it.

EDIT: of course as soon as i post this i realize the navy 1s from 2001 had + in them. I still stand by my analysis, I think these were just a fluke in thesystem. Maybe having to do with the Japanese version, who knows.

so then,
please someone with full knowledge to explain whts the absolute definition of the retro + please?
i will be very pleased to be educated about this~

if only count on the +, can i refer the XVII+? i luv those wht/blk/gold and copper on those croc leather... beautiful! the other ones i would like to c ralready refered by other fellow NTers.

Back
Top Bottom