Which Sedan would you pick?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Why do Maserati go down in price so quick though? Look up that model on ebaymotors......surprised I don't see more on the road, stands out more than a 7 series.

I've heard they have problems but what particular problems....
cost of ownership is ******ed....this dude i know was like ima get a mas...i gave him the
grin.gif
face then he told me hes paying 50k
laugh.gif
then i read up and found out why a 3 year old car that costed like 100+ wasonly 50k on ebay - you dont want one out of factory warranty -

and i disagree...the cheaper ones dont really stand out unless your a car person-

Lamborghini Estoque no question...... I never thought they would make a ugly Porsche but they now have

Yea Tre they go down in value crazy.......well nah....I guess I'm just goin off the fact they are not seen as much so that's why they could turn someheads.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i also hear the maserati needs a clutch every time you get the oil changed and it's 3k. they really aren't that great to drive either and the interior is pretty wack.

Nah
they aren't that great. and yea used ones go for the dirt because their reliability and cost of ownership.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

i also hear the maserati needs a clutch every time you get the oil changed and it's 3k. they really aren't that great to drive either and the interior is pretty wack.

Nah
they aren't that great. and yea used ones go for the dirt because their reliability and cost of ownership.

Maserati= Probably the dumbest car purchase anyone could ever make.

Your *%+% will be in the shop more than 1/2 the time you own it and yes the cost of ownership just makes absolutely no sense.

One of my homies was actually set on buying a brand new one like a @!%@*% *%%@%$$... Went to the dealership,test drove, talked the dude down to $120K after taxwith $70K down,did the paperwork ($500 just for that alone
smh.gif
) and couldnt get the *%+% insured for less than $16K a year
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom