Which sex is more insecure as a whole IYO?

Men.

We're always on the chase for women because we feel incomplete without a harem. We spend our whole lives defining ourselves by our flocks or our feathers.but never by our intrinsic qualities. We built this whole entire world up around us as a way to hide behind our materialism. We're afraid of our Self(read: penis envy).

lemme guess ...

a) you just read a book
b) you just finished a class
c) you are on drugs

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Men.

We're always on the chase for women because we feel incomplete without a harem. We spend our whole lives defining ourselves by our flocks or our feathers. but never by our intrinsic qualities. We built this whole entire world up around us as a way to hide behind our materialism. We're afraid of our Self (read: penis envy).

really? i have no problem having one cool girl, or just kickin it with the guys. i'd say without a doubt females are more insecure. i have no problemrolling outta bed, throwing on sweats, and heading out to class. most of my girl friends won't even go check their mail without putting on makeup and doingtheir hair.

women. but it probably shows more with guys.

edit: i thought about it and it definitely shows more for females.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

lemme guess ...

a) you just read a book
b) you just finished a class
c) you are on drugs

a. I always read
b. Didn't we all?
c. Nope.. not even weed..

really? i have no problem having one cool girl, or just kickin it with the guys. i'd say without a doubt females are more insecure. i have no problem rolling outta bed, throwing on sweats, and heading out to class. most of my girl friends won't even go check their mail without putting on makeup and doing their hair.
While that may be true for you and a lot of individuals (like myself), I was looking at it from a macro-sort of point of view. I'm not sayingevery one should agree with me, but it's an interesting way to look at it. And to what degree is the female insecurity that you speak of a directresult/response to the fundemental insecurities built into the very pillars of this masculine society we live in? Think about it....men make womeninsecure, but who made man insecure?

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

Men.

We're always on the chase for women because we feel incomplete without a harem. We spend our whole lives defining ourselves by our flocks or our feathers. but never by our intrinsic qualities. We built this whole entire world up around us as a way to hide behind our materialism. We're afraid of our Self (read: penis envy).

Speak for yourself...
I think the attitude you're describing are younger men. Most men, when they turn 25-26 start to have a different attitude towards women and relationships.
If you say this about men, you might as well say the same thing about women. There are women who define themselves by the amount of men they have.

Speak for yourself, OP.

Women are obviously the inferior, weaker, more insecure gender.

/thread

Back
Top Bottom