Which shoe should I buy? Kobe zoom V or CP3 III

The Kobe zoom V this colorway
nike_zoom_kobe_v.jpg

Or the Jordan CP 3 III this colorway?
jordan-cp3-iii.jpg

Which shoe is more durable, more comfortable do yall think? I know people hatin on the cp3 but I like em....

The Kobe zoom V this colorway
nike_zoom_kobe_v.jpg

Or the Jordan CP 3 III this colorway?
jordan-cp3-iii.jpg

Which shoe is more durable, more comfortable do yall think? I know people hatin on the cp3 but I like em....

I've been playing in the CP3's for months now, and have to say that I'm amazed by how underrated this shoe has been this year.

I typically buy the shoe that gets the most love at the DI level or NBA-in recent years that's obviously been the Zoom BB series, the Soldier 3s, Hyperdunks, and this past season Kobe V. I loved all of the previous shoes on court, but haven't picked up the Kobe Vs yet.

Too my understanding the Kobes do live up to the hype: a shoe that is out of the box a part of your foot. However, the friends of mine that love them had major issues with the durability. When a shoe is that minimal it, as the cliche' goes, "is what it is".

So, believe it or not, I would go with the CP3s as a shoe your going to love the overall on court experience, and get quite a few more runs out of. At this point your going to start seeing some amazing price drops on it as well.

I've been playing in the CP3's for months now, and have to say that I'm amazed by how underrated this shoe has been this year.

I typically buy the shoe that gets the most love at the DI level or NBA-in recent years that's obviously been the Zoom BB series, the Soldier 3s, Hyperdunks, and this past season Kobe V. I loved all of the previous shoes on court, but haven't picked up the Kobe Vs yet.

Too my understanding the Kobes do live up to the hype: a shoe that is out of the box a part of your foot. However, the friends of mine that love them had major issues with the durability. When a shoe is that minimal it, as the cliche' goes, "is what it is".

So, believe it or not, I would go with the CP3s as a shoe your going to love the overall on court experience, and get quite a few more runs out of. At this point your going to start seeing some amazing price drops on it as well.

I've tried both and went with the CP3's.....the Kobe IV were way better than both.....but this year cp3's have the upper hand in traction and support.

I've tried both and went with the CP3's.....the Kobe IV were way better than both.....but this year cp3's have the upper hand in traction and support.

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

The kobe vs are way better than the ivs and the cp3s on the court...

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

The kobe vs are way better than the ivs and the cp3s on the court...

not that colorway of CP III, but rather the cp3 jordan tribute in white. SOOOO Dope, I have kobe V and dont get me wrong, its probably the sickest ball shoe Ive ever owned, im just afraid of durability.

Back
Top Bottom