Which shoe will hold its value more?: 2016 Space Jam 11's vs 2015 72-10 11's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

New member here and would like to know which would more valuable in the long run as a DS? Sorry but I'm still learning about this collection craze. I'm telling you this though, it's truly addicting. I bought 8 or 9 new pairs in the last three months or so and have not worn any of them. I know, I know, I should be wearing them but I plan to finally wear my black cat 6's that I have bought for sale.

I plan to also start using either the 72-10 or the Space Jam's and leave the other a DS. My guess would be that the Space Jam would be eventually more valuable because they are in OG form  but would like to hear your opinions. IMO, the 72-10 looks much better to include having a more superior quality though.

Thank you in advance for your inputs.

I think you answered your own question. An og 11 will always hold more value than a retro+ unless the retro+ is limited

72-10s are already pretty close to retail on Stock X... Those seem to be a resale bust, honestly. I think the SJs are in every way a better shoe than the 72-10s (and I own both).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom