Which sport involves the quickest thinking.

Baseball imagine facing Joba or Zumaya you have to think fast before a 100 MPH Fastball is coming or a Curveball.
Sugar Shane Mosley​

Quote:
does any one else disagree with this statement...i feel that hockey is played at a faster pace than the rest of the big sports...that puck moves damn fast you good reflexes...if anything basketball is the sport with the slowest reflexes needed

Team Pizziaolo
- RED SOX FOR LIFE -

Well I guess maybe I am wrong about Hockey having the slowest thinking reflexes. Maybe its just my blind hate for hockey :lol:
laugh.gif

But seriously, with what DeadsetAce said, it kind of shows what kind of skill set you need to play hockey... i guess instead of being a blatant hater i guess im not on the fence :lol:
laugh.gif
.:: |Team| Toronto| Raptors| ::.
.:: We Aint Scurred of the C's ::.
TEAM PRARIE BOYZ​

Hockey goalies, baseball batters, nascar when crashes occur at 200mph.
TEAMATLANTAHAWKS​

All sports involve some sort of quick thinking....So its all relative...
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

Tennis. It's coming fast to either side, and you gotta decide how you wanna hit it.

Edit:

:wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM EAGLES
Andrews - Baskett - Brown - Brown - Bunkley - Cole - Considine - Curtis - Dawkins - Gaither - Gocong - Herremans
Howard - Jackson - Kearse - McNabb - Patterson - Runyan - Sheppard - Spikes - Tapeh - Thomas - Westbrook​

baseball
TEAM LAKERS
ANGELS BASEBALL​
RAIDER NATION

Quote:
what about running back when picking the wholes that looks damn hard

Well, usually a the RB hole is designed to be there. The offensive line creates holes, the RB has to think when those holes get stuffed by the defense.

Sure there is thinking involved, but not that much thinking. Football plays are designed and practiced extensively.

I agree with a Baseball batters. It isn't about waiting for the ball and the basic philosophy of "See the ball hit the ball", maybe in HS baseball. All the great pro hitters scout opposing pitchers extensively to know their tendencies and their pitches. When they are sitting in the box they rely on that scouting to see the difference in body motion and arm angles, which tend to change when the pitcher fatigues. Also most great hitters, focus on the pitchers arm, some go as far to notice the grip to decipher which type of pitch is coming down the pipe.

As a hitter you are thinking and reacting throughout the entire at bat. Hitting would be easy if everyone got 70 mph "fastballs".
Los Angeles Dodgers​
6 World Series Championships​
USC Trojans​
11 National Championships​

boxing or any other fighting sport. Think about it, you blink, you get knocked out and the match is over.
East Oakland510

Obviously, none of you have ever wrestled. Go wrestle and then come back to me with your answer. You are CONSTANTLY thinking about your moves. You always have to be two steps ahead of your opponent, or you'll lose the match in a split second.
GALATASARAY SK​

golf . .. . .when that ....nevermind.
HEAT SEEKER
-Fed Town Featherweights (6-2-1)-
-Puget Sound Crab People (8-1)-

Back
Top Bottom