which stores i England as spacejams if theyre still avaialble??

I've been to by few people when I was in the states that some Footlockers still have this jordan, is there any word on that??? Im in London if that helps, any info is greatly apprecited

I've been to by few people when I was in the states that some Footlockers still have this jordan, is there any word on that??? Im in London if that helps, any info is greatly apprecited

sorry keyboard is sticky, title should say "which stores in England still have the Spacejams?"

sorry keyboard is sticky, title should say "which stores in England still have the Spacejams?"

Wait...so your currently in London, asking us Niketalkers in America if we know which stores in England that sells them? Im lost...

Wait...so your currently in London, asking us Niketalkers in America if we know which stores in England that sells them? Im lost...

Your keyboard is sticky.
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Anyways..someone here should have a EU connect, right?

Your keyboard is sticky.
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Anyways..someone here should have a EU connect, right?

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I hope you know that Niketalk isn't limited to just Americans. For the people that are located in London any help is appreciated...

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

I hope you know that Niketalk isn't limited to just Americans. For the people that are located in London any help is appreciated...

You could go to a directory or Google, pull up the phone numbers of each FTL, and then call them and find out.

Or you could get the FTL SKU and go to a FTL to have them do a stock search. (This feature is available here in the states) They can order it for you in store to have it shipped to your house.

Either way, I really doubt anyone would have them left over for retail price, but you never know.

Good luck, let us know what you find.

You could go to a directory or Google, pull up the phone numbers of each FTL, and then call them and find out.

Or you could get the FTL SKU and go to a FTL to have them do a stock search. (This feature is available here in the states) They can order it for you in store to have it shipped to your house.

Either way, I really doubt anyone would have them left over for retail price, but you never know.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I dont have the footlocker sku but if any1 can u post em plz....but Jordans sit on shelves over here, for instance the air jordan 9 quai 54 ar sitting on shelves which I heard are limited to 2000 pairs

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I dont have the footlocker sku but if any1 can u post em plz....but Jordans sit on shelves over here, for instance the air jordan 9 quai 54 ar sitting on shelves which I heard are limited to 2000 pairs

The amount of time you are going to spend on this for a "possible" result could get you a pair on here or ebay for a few extra bucks.

The amount of time you are going to spend on this for a "possible" result could get you a pair on here or ebay for a few extra bucks.

man u are really late
roll.gif
i doubt any stores anywhere have any pairs of these! i guessi could be wrong though?

man u are really late
roll.gif
i doubt any stores anywhere have any pairs of these! i guessi could be wrong though?

I HIGHLY doubt any stores will still have Space Jams. Unless you're paying outrageous prices.

I HIGHLY doubt any stores will still have Space Jams. Unless you're paying outrageous prices.

I showed a load of US heads the Nike Tier 0 spot in East London this past Saturday and the SpaceJams were still available in a few sizes. They should still at least have a US7.5, which has been the display shoe all along and has yellowing on the sole by now. One dude managed to get his size 11.5 after all this time, £5 cheaper then on release day too!

SO THERE all you know-it-alls up above!

Holla at me via PM if you want to know more OP...

I showed a load of US heads the Nike Tier 0 spot in East London this past Saturday and the SpaceJams were still available in a few sizes. They should still at least have a US7.5, which has been the display shoe all along and has yellowing on the sole by now. One dude managed to get his size 11.5 after all this time, £5 cheaper then on release day too!

SO THERE all you know-it-alls up above!

Holla at me via PM if you want to know more OP...

Originally Posted by Qujamerican

so wat exactly were u doin to make ur keyboard sticky??
grin.gif

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom