Which stores will get the Bravo Toro Pack "Dmp 2"

The managers at the footlocker in Waco steal the packs and resell them. Thats what happened to me on the 11/12 release date. I'd say Dallas Texas is your best bet though.

I always suspected this went on, a fireable offense I would image if the sellers were caught out. Its gotta be tempting to cash in a full size run of spacejams later in the year couple that with a staff discount and sell for double retail on ebay. The rates some of these guys are paid I don't blame em, but ifcaught they should be fired.

idk man, I called around and some champs and finishlines in S florida arent gettin em and everybody else "doesnt know yet" Im tired of these idiotsthat dont know anything and hang up while im in the middle of askin a question

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

idk man, I called around and some champs and finishlines in S florida arent gettin em and everybody else "doesnt know yet" Im tired of these idiots that dont know anything and hang up while im in the middle of askin a question
In South Florida: Pembroke Lakes, Sawgrass and Aventura Mall Champs will get atleast 40 pairs apiece. Footlocker in Aventura around 20-30 Pairsminimum. All of those location will be open a 7:00am. Other locations will get smaller numbers or none at all. Broward Mall might have it aswell. But Best betis Aventura for it's the Second highest Grossing Champs behind the one in New York.

.............................Your Welcome and I'm out...........................

Originally Posted by original88

all of them should at least all at moa are getting them
indifferent.gif
?????????

i see people are telling other people about mom and pop stores any1 know of any mom and pop stores that will be selling the raging bull package a week early inthe bay area San Francisco-San Jose.

Originally Posted by 510sneakerhead

i see people are telling other people about mom and pop stores any1 know of any mom and pop stores that will be selling the raging bull package a week early in the bay area San Francisco-San Jose.

I would like to know also .

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

idk man, I called around and some champs and finishlines in S florida arent gettin em and everybody else "doesnt know yet" Im tired of these idiots that dont know anything and hang up while im in the middle of askin a question
In South Florida: Pembroke Lakes, Sawgrass and Aventura Mall Champs will get atleast 40 pairs apiece. Footlocker in Aventura around 20-30 Pairs minimum. All of those location will be open a 7:00am. Other locations will get smaller numbers or none at all. Broward Mall might have it aswell. But Best bet is Aventura for it's the Second highest Grossing Champs behind the one in New York.

.............................Your Welcome and I'm out...........................
THANKS GG! Your help is def. appreciated!
Now I gotta convince someone to take me to Aventura lol. Is their usually a lot of people camping out at that one? I called Sawgrass and Broward and they allsaid they didnt know or werent getting them. Im pretty sure those lazy employees just BS over the phone so they dont really have to work.

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by thakickboss

this pack sucks. my dmp 2 for may is the blue griffs and orange am 95
pimp.gif

although I'm still debating about whether to cop the pack, I agree with those last two

C/S homie! I'm on some Nubuck XII and Pearl one jointz....love the griffs...but I need some pearls in my life....lol no %*#@ ya digg!

Back
Top Bottom