Which stores will get the Bravo Toro Pack "Dmp 2"

Wussup NT,
Well I want to get the 'Dmp 2" but I dont know which stores are getting them.
Can somebody help me out with some info?
Thanks
wink.gif

smh.gif
wow is the only word that can come to my mind, how man more threads will there be!!!!

make this thread #100101 on where to get them, do a little searching bro and post on one of the 8 forums already open on this pack and you can find your answer

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Almost every store with a Jordan Brand account.

EX: Footlocker

Thanks for not being so sarcastic about it.
And I allready looked I just was not sure if my store in Waco,Tx would get them

What happened to footlocker? They used to be everything. Now finish line took over. At least in my area. But yup..finishline is getting them for sure..I gotthe email about releases a couple days ago. Along with the nubuck 12s they getting.

i think we need an official post for this pack right now ijapino
too many threads asking the same question are popping up

Originally Posted by thakickboss

this pack sucks. my dmp 2 for may is the blue griffs and orange am 95
pimp.gif

although I'm still debating about whether to cop the pack, I agree with those last two

Originally Posted by ilovemykicks10

just call your local stores.

Yeah I know right? Go on NT, pretend to search what your looking for, "find" nothing, create new post, ask the question, then have to wait forsomeone to reply with the answer. Wouldn't it be easier to call your local FL/FA/Champs/FTL/mom n pop store? It would take about 5 minutes to get thenumbers from a phonebook or online then calling them would take less than 10 minutes and ask a simple question.

ANYWAYS..since there seems to be nothing changing any of this, I come to accept the fact that people will ask repeated questions. Is it really ruining yourlife that someone created a new thread asking a question that was answered 20 times the day before? Just ignore that sh-t..just my two cents..

Originally Posted by Daver

Originally Posted by ilovemykicks10

Yeah I know right? Go on NT, pretend to search what your looking for, "find" nothing, create new post, ask the question, then have to wait for someone to reply with the answer. Wouldn't it be easier to call your local FL/FA/Champs/FTL/mom n pop store? It would take about 5 minutes to get the numbers from a phonebook or online then calling them would take less than 10 minutes and ask a simple question.

ANYWAYS..since there seems to be nothing changing any of this, I come to accept the fact that people will ask repeated questions. Is it really ruining your life that someone created a new thread asking a question that was answered 20 times the day before? Just ignore that sh-t..just my two cents..

Some people are just too lazy and some, well, just tend to complain about everything.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 23allstar

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

- Almost every store with a Jordan Brand account.

EX: Footlocker

Thanks for not being so sarcastic about it.
And I allready looked I just was not sure if my store in Waco,Tx would get them

If you don't get them down there you might as well drive to dallas. I know 2 local stores getting them. Call DK Foot Casual there's about five of themin dallas and the other is Top Gear those are two mom and pop stores that are getting them and they will sell them 1 week before release date at retail.

waco tx........ idk yall really dont get alot of jays Im from beaumont tx. i been out there before.

Originally Posted by DrJayIV

Originally Posted by thakickboss

this pack sucks. my dmp 2 for may is the blue griffs and orange am 95
pimp.gif

although I'm still debating about whether to cop the pack, I agree with those last two

co-sign!

Back
Top Bottom