Which type of party do you enjoy more?

Project%20X%20Main.jpg

Always preferred house parties more. But for all of the people saying they've never heard of a house party getting shot up.. where do you
live? Out here in Pittsburgh it happens often... I'm 23 now so not at the house parties I go to, but as a teen that was normal..unfortunately.

Just this past year:

House party shooting: http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11352/1197799-100.stm

Club Shooting 1: http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/10/22/2-injured-in-station-square-shooting/

Club Shooting 2: http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/video/6604414-probe-continues-into-club-fever-shooting/

After being at Zen & Fever (Got in free bc I did the flyers) when they got shot up.. I'm GOOD on going out to the clubs.. I'll hit up a bar

or whatever but now we mostly just chill at home or a small gathering, drink &
pimp.gif

I've been to mad house parties... had fun at each one. I've only been to clubs out in Vegas, so you know those were amazing times. I've only been to one out here in DC (I/Eye Bar) and it sucked... I just haven't given them a fair chance out here since I know they won't compare to how dope it was in Vegas.

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

every place i been to w/lounge in the name was a damn club
laugh.gif

i need to find the lounges out here

THIS x10000.

I'm boring, I prefer to be in a setting where I can converse with people, laugh, tell jokes and drink a few beers/liquors. If I have to scream in order to talk to you, I won't be having a good time. That's not to say I don't enjoy the occasional outing and dancing.
I've also never been to a real lounge.  They're all mini-clubs.  
indifferent.gif

Y'all got it all wrong.

It's all about the kickbacks/gettogethers.. they're when drinks and blunts will be passed to you and it's easier to bag a broad

i love house parties. liq and left hand cigarettes through the night. mingle with some +@$@## both old and new. some dance some dont. all of them dont get shot up but its highly likely depending on the type of people. the cops are always guaranteed to show up it seems
laugh.gif
. at least here in baltimore. im not exactly what OP meant by college ballroom parties. the only thing i think thats really frowned upon at (HBCU) college parties is the strolling. there are points where the party pretty much stops because frats/sororities take up so much space strolling. the dry humping gets old at times too.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

Originally Posted by MetallicNitro

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

every place i been to w/lounge in the name was a damn club
laugh.gif

i need to find the lounges out here

THIS x10000.

I'm boring, I prefer to be in a setting where I can converse with people, laugh, tell jokes and drink a few beers/liquors. If I have to scream in order to talk to you, I won't be having a good time. That's not to say I don't enjoy the occasional outing and dancing.
I've also never been to a real lounge.  They're all mini-clubs.  
indifferent.gif
this.
I'm just all partied out I guess. I was 16 chillin with my older homies at their frat houses. The parties were nuts, I can't even drink anymore, it just took a toll on me that by the time I was 22-23 I called it a life as far as clubs/wild parties (plus the last couple years were just full of run ins with the law and almost being shot).

BTW, I used to think that house parties in the burbs were safe. I'm from NY, been caught up in a lot of @@%%, going to the wrong parties with my dudes, they end up crashing it, me having to bang out with them. 

Came to AZ, went to a party in SCOTTSDALE and almost got shot and then I get caught up with my dude as the cats who started the fight and pulled the gun WHEN WE HAD JUST GOT THERE AND WE WERE INSIDE THE DAMNED HOUSE!! 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 I had my burner in the car UNLOADED (no magazine in the firearm and nothing in the chamber though I had two fully-loaded magazines) so of course the police think it's me (I honestly had it in there as I went to the range the day before and just never took it out, plus it's not illegal out here in AZ to keep a burner on person).  

In fact never not once in NY did I ever have a burner pulled out on me, not in Brooklyn, not in the Bronx and not in Long Island (there are hoods in LI, Brentwood and Wyandanch for example). Have had bats, box-cutters and bottles pulled, but never a burner. It's happened on four separate occasions here in AZ. Twice outside of a club, once at a hood party and that one time in Scottsdale. 

I'm just over it all, too much real life. @@%% sobered me up. Tired of that whole scene, just stopped being fun after a while. Too much drama, tired of fighting. 

Now I prefer a nice kick-back, just a few friends, maybe a couple 
pimp.gif
 and some music. Got a son too now so I can't be catching any cases. Too old for this @@%% man. 

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

House parties.

I'm my own bartender and it's nearly impossible to spend more than $100
Pouring shots for strangers and becoming friends after a few hours
smoking joints with strangers
smashing drunk chicks in someones parents bedroom
going home when you damn well feel like it
no cover charge
no club douche bags if you know the group well enough
13b263f6c36b51ccbbbf1bdfcd4318ae7d6324ea_r.gif

House parties are either shut down, shot up, fights break out or whack where I'm from. Have not been to one in a while. My friends go faithfully every weekend though.

But if I wanted to party forreal all I would have to do is take a 30 minute trip to Lawrence and party at KU (Kansas University)

wherever the chicks at, thats where i wanna be.... house parties where im from gets shut down by the boys early or somebody fighting most of the time...but the @!!% be on some wild %$+@, they might even get naked and they easy
pimp.gif

only club on special occasions and might check out a college party if its supposed to be live just to scoop a couple young dummies...

house parties all day
clubs suck spending 8 dollars a beer....waiting 1/2 hr for a beer....and having to push your way through the crowd

One where I can grind up on somethin, but my boys always get mad because all the ladies love me ...

Ive been to one huge frat party and that was crazy, it was fun. But house parties I have more friends there and it's more relaxed and can actually get to know people

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

frat parties. where the girls were easy and the liquor was free.

GO NOLES c/o '10
Girls in tally in general are just easy 
laugh.gif

c/o '13 btw

To enjoy clubs I have to be a lot more faded than for house parties

When I'm back in Miami it's hard to do clubs as often because everything is so much more expensive. And you have to drive everywhere pretty much so no drinking in those cases. 

House Parties >
Esp the ones in the hood
pimp.gif

Hoodrats and straight coolin lol
But forreal i mess with house parties more

Back
Top Bottom