Which will the US completely legalize first: Gay Marriage or Marijuana?

Originally Posted by DJMano34

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Sadly probably Marijuana.

why sadly? you make it sound like its bad...
but to answer the question neither will probably legalized 100%

gay marriages or other people smoking marijuana dont affect people so it should be legalized.

things will never be right in america.
not sad that marijuana will be legalized...but sad because gay marriage isn't already legal and it probably won't be fully legal for a longgggg time.

I dont want weed legalized, I WANT IT DECRIMINALIZED.

Im for Gay marriage as long as they dont TRY anything with me. 

I know what it will be if it's one of the 2. And it's not the one it should be...

Conservative Hypocrites FTL
smh.gif

Hopefully gay marriage.

No one deserves to be discriminated against simply because they lead a different lifestyle.

Originally Posted by ninob1213

Do you all think marijuana usage will increase overall if it becomes legalized?
I doubt it would be a significant percentage increase.  I'm pretty sure national surveys would conclude that there is a significant increase based solely on the fact that actual users would be more inclined to admitting usage because it is legal.

I'm indifferent towards same-sex marriages and I hope Mary Jane becomes legalized.  Hell, there is tolerance within the Gov't for it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by OnTheMove13

Hopefully Mary Jane. Id end up going crazzyyyy seeing Gay couples everywhere n !+!$.
There's as many gay couples around right now as there would be if gay marriage was legalized, stupid.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Hopefully Mary Jane. Id end up going crazzyyyy seeing Gay couples everywhere n !+!$.
There's as many gay couples around right now as there would be if gay marriage was legalized, stupid.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I was going to comment on that ******ed post, but really couldn't think of a word to describe stupidity in it's most powerful form.[/color]

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Hopefully gay marriage.

No one deserves to be discriminated against simply because they lead a different lifestyle.
^^yup

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

They NEED to legalize marijuana because it will boost up the economy. Gay marriages will just make the US look worse that it already it
smh.gif
and this is the reason why US already looks as bad as it is

First: i just realized that i messed up and it it instead of is at the end of the sentence.
Second: pretty much all the other nations are against gay marriages (except canada) and its just another thing to put on our "bad" list

I can definitely see marijuana being legalized first, just because many people are still backwards thinking in that straight marriages in the only type of relationship accepted socially and morally. Also I say marijuana first because their is already high usage for medical purposes.

You act like gays are hiding in caves and tunnels like gremlins and mole people.

hopefully trees

is anyone here actually against gay marriage? i'd love to know why anyone actually cares about it in the first place...

I don't think we'd see a stadium of anti-marijuana protesters around the country like we did for gay marriage, so marijuana.

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Yup, you know once Gay Marriage is legalized they will flock to you.

Some peoples train of thought never leaves the station
smh.gif

I say Marijuana, the boost to the economy cannot be ignored especially with all these counties, cities and states facing deficits.

I feel bad for all the weed smokers and dudes that slang weed.  *%@* is going to be heavily taxed, plus if you want to smoke weed it is easily accessible now.  Nobody is going to buy weed from someone that slangs due to the availability of commercialized and maybe even more potent weed.

Originally Posted by treewing

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

They NEED to legalize marijuana because it will boost up the economy. Gay marriages will just make the US look worse that it already it
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
How would gay marriages make the US look worse? That's like saying interracial marriages will look bad in the 1920's..... "liberty & justice for ALL".
Varsity kid is right gay marriage would make the US look bad 
smh.gif
 not what we need at all. I don't care about gay right they can do whatever they want but they aren't going to get married thats some BS if they allow them to do that.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by TeemOhtee

Yup, you know once Gay Marriage is legalized they will flock to you.

Some peoples train of thought never leaves the station
smh.gif

I say Marijuana, the boost to the economy cannot be ignored especially with all these counties, cities and states facing deficits.

I feel bad for all the weed smokers and dudes that slang weed.  *%@* is going to be heavily taxed, plus if you want to smoke weed it is easily accessible now.  Nobody is going to buy weed from someone that slangs due to the availability of commercialized and maybe even more potent weed.
They should have selling marijuana as a civil service job like sanitation.

Originally Posted by Essential1

I know what it will be if it's one of the 2. And it's not the one it should be...

Conservative Hypocrites FTL
smh.gif

If you really think Conservatives are the only people holding up progress on gay marriage then you're dumber than I thought.

Back
Top Bottom