Which will the US completely legalize first: Gay Marriage or Marijuana?

Reading a satirical article on coedmagazine.com, I'm curious to hear the scholarly opinions of NT on this topic.

Which do you think will be legalized first?

Can I say neither?

I honestly can say that I dont think either will ever be 100% legal in all of the United States.

This is a tough one. If I had to choose one, then it would be marijuana first. There are way too many conservative folks here in this country.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Marijuana [/color]
pimp.gif

They NEED to legalize marijuana because it will boost up the economy. Gay marriages will just make the US look worse that it already it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by VARSITY kid

They NEED to legalize marijuana because it will boost up the economy. Gay marriages will just make the US look worse that it already it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Sadly probably Marijuana.

why sadly? you make it sound like its bad...
but to answer the question neither will probably legalized 100%

gay marriages or other people smoking marijuana dont affect people so it should be legalized.

things will never be right in america.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif

While I appreciate marijuana more, and would actually take advantage of it, I hope gay marriage will be legalized first. It blows my mind how gay people are having the Constitution thrown in their faces and not retaliating.

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

smh.gif

Yeah, cause in the eyes of the world letting people who have a different kind of sex than normal have basic legal and human rights will really just KILL our image. What kind of barbaric country will we be then in the public eye?

Comeon yall.....
tired.gif

And for the record; Obama gets a 2nd term.... it could be sooner than you think on both. Its all states rights, if states continue to hold votes ignoring a national law it will become a national issue which can foster a national movement.

Originally Posted by ninob1213

Do you all think marijuana usage will increase overall if it becomes legalized?
Yes, but only slightly. The people that don't smoke marijuana, with the exception of those in jobs that require drug testing, don't smoke because of its effects, not because it's illegal.

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

smh.gif
indifferent.gif

These sorts of people are what's wrong with America.  Conservative people stuck in their ways, only caring about themselves, and not wanting equality for all.

Let me guess, you two are using some sort of 2000 year old religious book to defend your stands as well right to make it even more ironic?
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by ninob1213

Do you all think marijuana usage will increase overall if it becomes legalized?
Yes, but only slightly. The people that don't smoke marijuana, with the exception of those in jobs that require drug testing, don't smoke because of its effects, not because it's illegal.
yeah, it wont change much at all in the overall picture

Originally Posted by bijald0331

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
How would gay marriages make the US look worse? That's like saying interracial marriages will look bad in the 1920's..... "liberty & justice for ALL".

Back
Top Bottom