Which XIII to Buy ?

hey crew

the XIII's have FINALLY dropped in price at my local Footlocker, they came out at $259 but are now $199. Plus i get 10% discount from my Footlocker membership, so price comes in at about $180 odd dollars ....

Cant decide between the Flints or the White/Reds .... your opinion is much appreciated
wink.gif

hey crew

the XIII's have FINALLY dropped in price at my local Footlocker, they came out at $259 but are now $199. Plus i get 10% discount from my Footlocker membership, so price comes in at about $180 odd dollars ....

Cant decide between the Flints or the White/Reds .... your opinion is much appreciated
wink.gif

hey crew

wink.gif

hey crew

wink.gif

Buy both
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Seriously though I would buy the White/Reds first and then if I have enough still to buy the Flints, then I would buy both.

Buy both

Seriously though I would buy the White/Reds first and then if I have enough still to buy the Flints, then I would buy both.

Buy both

Buy both

Flints dude...loving mine! I went against the white/reds cuz I was fearful about that running dye issue from the past (not sure if it's the same with this release)....Would love getting my hands on a pair of Altitudes as well!

Flints dude...loving mine! I went against the white/reds cuz I was fearful about that running dye issue from the past (not sure if it's the same with this release)....Would love getting my hands on a pair of Altitudes as well!

Back
Top Bottom