Which XIII to Buy ?

Originally Posted by bundy9

Flints dude...loving mine! I went against the white/reds cuz I was fearful about that running dye issue from the past (not sure if it's the same with this release)....Would love getting my hands on a pair of Altitudes as well!

natep5:
He probably already has the Altitudes. Or maybe not his cup of tea
wink.gif

bundy9:
I sprayed my White/red XIII's with Scotch Guard and the dye hasn't ran yet and I wear them often
smile.gif

Vuey:
Buy only what you like and want
wink.gif
Or just buy them all as stated
pimp.gif

Flints dude...loving mine! I went against the white/reds cuz I was fearful about that running dye issue from the past (not sure if it's the same with this release)....Would love getting my hands on a pair of Altitudes as well!

natep5:
wink.gif

bundy9:
I sprayed my White/red XIII's with Scotch Guard and the dye hasn't ran yet and I wear them often
smile.gif

Vuey:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

natep5:
wink.gif

bundy9:
smile.gif

Vuey:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

natep5:
wink.gif

bundy9:
smile.gif

Vuey:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

I would grab all three if you have the $$$.
I passed on the altitude XIIIs first time around for under retail and regretted it.
Luckily I live in NY and was able to cop in the city for retail after the new year.
These XIIIs really grew on me cause I wasn't feeling them without the 3M at first.
Then I saw them on foot and had to change my tune.
Good luck. I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you decide on.

I passed on the altitude XIIIs first time around for under retail and regretted it.
Luckily I live in NY and was able to cop in the city for retail after the new year.
These XIIIs really grew on me cause I wasn't feeling them without the 3M at first.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Where are you located that there that price?

hey mate, i am from Sydney Australia. Keep in mind, Australian dollar is on par with US Dollar. altitudes are still $259.00 .

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Where are you located that there that price?

hey mate, i am from Sydney Australia. Keep in mind, Australian dollar is on par with US Dollar. altitudes are still $259.00 .

Back
Top Bottom