Which XIII to Buy ?

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Where are you located that there that price?

hey mate, i am from Sydney Australia. Keep in mind, Australian dollar is on par with US Dollar. altitudes are still $259.00 .

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Where are you located that there that price?

hey mate, i am from Sydney Australia. Keep in mind, Australian dollar is on par with US Dollar. altitudes are still $259.00 .

Originally Posted by babyJs23

Vuey:
Buy only what you like and want
wink.gif
Or just buy them all as stated
pimp.gif

I would love all 3 , but Wife is only letting me buy 3 pairs this year, i picked up the white/black IX's , i plan on getting one of the XIII's and obviously the Concord XI's at the end of the year .

I love all 3 XIII's out at the moment , but am only able to buy one .... so hard to choose !!!
frown.gif

Vuey:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

I would love all 3 , but Wife is only letting me buy 3 pairs this year, i picked up the white/black IX's , i plan on getting one of the XIII's and obviously the Concord XI's at the end of the year .

I love all 3 XIII's out at the moment , but am only able to buy one .... so hard to choose !!!
frown.gif

Vuey:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

Vuey:
wink.gif
pimp.gif

frown.gif

First let me say man,
I L-O-V-E YOUR AVatar MAN! "KEEP BOUNCING!!" 
laugh.gif

-Go for the White/Reds, as the Flints dont have 3-M a crucial miss

First let me say man,
laugh.gif

First let me say man,
laugh.gif

First let me say man,
laugh.gif

get altitudes cuz they are black and u wont c the dirt on them........ but thays my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all 3 are nice........

get altitudes cuz they are black and u wont c the dirt on them........ but thays my opinion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and all 3 are nice........

Back
Top Bottom