While Fighting "Mano A Mano" Is the Choke Hold AKA Sleeper Hold Cheating?

Choking is cheating. Whenever I fight we shake hands first. After the fight we shake hands and give each other hugs and give props to the dude if we getbeaten.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Originally Posted by cartune

Where are yall dudes from?
laugh.gif
There are unwritten rules in a man to man fight. If Im fighting you man to man that eye gauging, hit me with a brick is some cartoon %!!% and u get no respect for that.
laugh.gif
Now if u getting jumped and u feel your life is in danger do what u gotta to get out of that situation.

man when you fight you never know whats gonna happen so it is kinda life or death, you dont know what that other person is willing to do to you,

and i aint in it to win it, aint about winnin its about livin, so ima fight till i cant fight no more

NT, where everone dates models, drives Aston Martins, is a millionaire..........and apparently is a trained assassin.

Since when are fights life or death? They have always been just a way for men to settle differences. You guys make me laugh
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

There's nothing wrong with a choke. By the sound of it, it doesn't seem like most of you have been in a real street fight. If a random guy on the street fights you he most likely is gonna be bigger than you. He also most likely has done it before so assumes you're gonna try and swing. He might also have a weapon. Too many variables to get all pretty and think of the "rules". Just do what you gotta do. If I have to, I'm hitting his throat, punching him in the ears. Whatever it takes so I don't end up getting knocked out.

cosign, you juss never know in these types of situations

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Choking is cheating. Whenever I fight we shake hands first. After the fight we shake hands and give each other hugs and give props to the dude if we get beaten.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

and a referee is always present right? smh @ all this "rules" crap

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Cheating in a fight? What kind of fight are we talking about?
man to man comeback in an apartment over money. I've fought dudes who I wouldnt care if they died while im giving them the bizness but I never thought to knee dude in the nuts or poke his eyes out. Even when Im getting dizzled I just cover up and play dead.
smh.gif
I mean where Im from u get laughed at for kicking.
See this is another thing if you still getting in fights after HS you gotta look at your life. Even in HS it wasn't a good look unless it wasover something serious. I don't care about being laughed at. It was thoroughly stressed to me that it's better for ppl not to want to fight you becausethey knew even if they won they wouldn't be leaving pretty.

This whole getting respect or not getting any for fighting dirty and laughed at don't mean shh if dudes is willing to start shh with a gang of friends andhold grudges.

You fight so that hopefully you don't have to fight again.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

i will gauge ur eyes, bite chunks of anything if i have to, rip/use your hair as handles, lift u up and throw u around or pull some sort of body slam, screwdriver or even powerbomb you, i will probably use the chokehold/sleeperhold last though realtalk but just FYI...

im in it to win it and if you ain't got that mentality you done
Okay...

But if I'm shootin' the ones and you're biting my ribs like they're BBQ'ed or you're going for that hair pulling *$*# (I thought broadsonly did that?)...........make sure you take a nice sized chunk off because you will end up paying (+ tax) for w/e happens.

That's automatic green light status.

I'm just sayin'...

laugh.gif
There are unwritten rules in a man to man fight. If Im fighting you man to man that eye gauging, hit me with a brick is some cartoon %!!% and u get no respect for that.
laugh.gif
Now if u getting jumped and u feel your life is in danger do what u gotta to get out of that situation.
I don't fight for respect. I fight to defeat the enemy and just so I don't have to worry about future retaliation I'll permanently put them out of commission if I have to.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The only thing that's "cheating" is 2 vs 1 etc or using a weapon.. Everything else is fair game imo[/color]

Originally Posted by BX GOT EM

Never knew there was rules... as long as you not using weapons, or another person, everything goes!
Kicks!, chokes!, grabs!, slams etc etc

I believe in no weapons also , but kicking people and sucker punching is some punk sh*t .

Going for a sleeper hold should be a move you make only if there's a chance you might die in the fight

anything is fair game..knives, chairs, bats, etc

A wrong punch to the head can land you in the morgue..@*#! that

Originally Posted by cjspida619

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man when you fight you never know whats gonna happen so it is kinda life or death, you dont know what that other person is willing to do to you,

and i aint in it to win it, aint about winnin its about livin, so ima fight till i cant fight no more

NT, where everone dates models, drives Aston Martins, is a millionaire..........and apparently is a trained assassin.

Since when are fights life or death? They have always been just a way for men to settle differences. You guys make me laugh

You'd be surprised. I've seen fights get out of hand very quickly.

Choking is cheating. Whenever I fight we shake hands first. After the fight we shake hands and give each other hugs and give props to the dude if we get beaten.

grin.gif

grin.gif
... ehh.. okay okay, if I happen to get in a fight with someone whose myfriend or aquaintance, there will be some sort of "rules." But that's more of courtesy than rules. I understand what people are saying about"settling differences" to some extent. Some people just duke it out and it's just like that - sure, in those situations courtesy is involved.

But seriously, a street fight? You never know what's up - and anything, anything goes. Always gotta be on thedefensive, I'm not sayin' dude has to go buckwild, but what if the dude does have a weapon? I mean, I'm notthe type to get into fights and I'm only fighting if I need to. But please believe, if I am fighting, I'm not playing and tryina' gethandled.I'm gonna survive. In a fight, you never know what can happen, and I'm not risking that over some "rules" or "code." Imight hold back and leave something if I felt I was gonna die, but the thought process doesn't change.

Originally Posted by breakin necks

so kickboxers are on some punk sh*t ? thats fighting right? fighting doesn't just include punching

This ain't kickboxing . There are no Refs

You pull some Van Damme stuff in the streets and your just telling the next dude it's okay to end your life anyway he can .

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Reminds me of...
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshhh0F3G649Q4rHN955

Anyway, I think people mistake street fights for sport. There are no rules in a street fight, you have to do whatever you can to win. Attacking eyes, groins, choking, etc., use everything to your disposal, there's no ref or judges.

laugh.gif
she put the nyquil on her.

You'd be naive to think that way. Like that news story a couple of months ago in NY. Dude was heading to the post office in broad daylight andbumps into a guy by accident. Dude that got bumped put his hands up expecting to throw hands in a fair fight. Dude who bumped him pulled out a knife andstabbed him up.

In any case, you should be prepared for any number of variables.

grin.gif
What? See these are not fights. These are dudes who feel the need to prove something in a savage manner when it probably could be resolved inanother way.

On some Seinfeld sitcom *+#! "Not in the face" "My right shoulder hurts so lay off on that" "I have a doctor's appointmenttomorrow so don't hit me that hard."

FOH with that nonsense.

It's obvious there are ppl in here that lived different lives and have two different views of what a street fight is. The majority of the fights I'veseen growing up somebody wasn't walking away on their own. Yall must be talking about scuffles.

grin.gif
What? See these are not fights. These are dudes who feel the need to prove something in a savage manner when it probably could be resolved in another way.

On some Seinfeld sitcom *+#! "Not in the face" "My right shoulder hurts so lay off on that" "I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow so don't hit me that hard."

FOH with that nonsense.

It's obvious there are ppl in here that lived different lives and have two different views of what a street fight is. The majority of the fights I've seen growing up somebody wasn't walking away on their own. Yall must be talking about scuffles.
Savage manner? Weren't you just talking about putting dudes out of commission?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by His diabolical Majesty

I thought frank mucus was being sarcastic since some of you seem to think fighting= amatuer boxing.

yea dude was clearly joking
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Reminds me of...

pimp.gif

��
eek.gif

If you're nice enough to pull out a chokehold or any other submission moves, I don't see why it won't be fair game.

The only thing that would make a street fight unfair is weapons or assistance.

lol, I'm thinking most of you guys have never been in a real fight ....you stay watching too many John Wayne movies

Eyes & genitals should always be first on your hitlist.

Back
Top Bottom