WHIPZ on DA Street Vol.401,001

eek.gif
 is that a seville on hubs ?

Last edited by a moderator:
All those cars are old as ffff tho..and not a single 1 i liked..Cam had these threads on lock

To call it Whipz on da Street its gotta be like the old days...Newer cars on big rims..modified..customized..etc..

Edit: Is that a stock Seville and old *** Maxima?
mean.gif

Last edited:
Oh snap, I forgot about these threads.

It's actually kinda funny :lol:

Dude used to go in with them ugly *** cars. :lol:

What the hell did they do to that 944?! :smh: :x

All those cars are old as ffff tho..and not a single 1 i liked..Cam had these threads on lock

To call it Whipz on da Street its gotta be like the old days...Newer cars on big rims..modified..customized..etc..

mean.gif
i use to love those threads. All the import kids and "ricers" use to hate them threads but they aint eem know about that davin/dub life.

what make and model is the four car? looks dope

85-87 Camaro Iroc-Z with some tacky color matched rear louvers

:wow:  is that a seville on hubs ?

View media item 120307View media item 120304View media item 120303View media item 120301View media item 120300View media item 120297
:smokin

mean.gif

Ima call it what I want and post what I want.... post some cars you think are more "appropriate"

Your a disrespect to Cams Whips on the Street threads :x

Suck a sporting goods store.

Last edited:
those fox bodies

ive never been a mustang fan but **** ill take one of those ANY GIVEN DAY :evil:

Back
Top Bottom