Whistleblower Cops Reveal Decades Of Planting Guns & Drugs On Innocent Blacks

wr

In case there was any doubts left about the rampant racism that infects our police forces, a shocking new report from the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Alabama Justice Project has found that law officers in Dothan, Alabama, have been planting drugs and weapons on black suspects for years – and hundreds are still in prison on false charges. The explosive evidence has been brought forward by other police officers, who believe that “the public has a right to know that the Dothan Police Department, and District Attorney Doug Valeska, targeted young black men by planting drugs and weapons on them over a decade. Most of the young men were prosecuted, many sentenced to prison, and some are still in prison. Many of the officers involved were subsequently promoted and are in leadership positions in law enforcement. They hope the mood of the country is one that demands action and that the US Department of Justice will intervene.”

www.occupydemocrats.com/explosive-whistleblower-cops-reveal-decades-of-planting-guns-drugs-on-innocent-blacks

Crazy we still have to overcome this "we are not making this stuff up" hurdle.

What can be said that hasn't been said before about law enforcement in America.

They are here to maintain the interest of the status quo which excludes black and brown people. Glad these cops are seeing the light. Now we need the leaders of this country to see it too. Massive reform is needed.

Its time when you have police officers begging for change.

Crazy we still have to overcome this "we are not making this stuff up" hurdle.

Mannnnn #FFFF folks know we're not making this **** up, they just keep us chasing our tails by arguing something they already know and understand. Explaining ourselves is a HUGE waste of time. Has anyone ever convinced a racists to see things from a different perspective?

They only change when guilt forces them to. They sure as hell aren't pressed to help us see from their perspective. They don't gaf. So why do we play the game so differently? Part of OUR problem is we're on their board, following the rules they set up to keep us stuck.

Last edited:
Mannnnn #FFFF folks know we're not making this **** up, they just keep us chasing our tails by arguing something they already know and understand. Explaining ourselves is a HUGE waste of time. Has anyone ever convinced a racists to see things from a different perspective?

They only change when guilt forces them to. They sure as hell aren't pressed to help us see from their perspective. They don't gaf. So why do we play the game so differently? Part of OUR problem is we're on their board, following the rules they set up to keep us stuck.

Exactly! Following rules of people who have historically tried to banish you. The docility of some Blacks is what has gotten us in this situation, in the first place.

I just have never wrapped my head around why some, choose to be treated like lesser beings. Baffles me.

Honestly, if there were groups like the OG Black Panthers around, I think things would be a little different because mainly the average Joe bigot would fear retaliation of some sort. Cops know they're protected so they do whatever they want, if all else fails, they'll just get sent to another dept and be told to lay low.

^That fear would the BPs into a terrorist group.

I think whole departments should be punished when cops get caught on that racists. Instead of just sending firing cop on vacation, fire the entire department.

They supposed to stick together so much, let all of them go down for one's transgressions. I bet that'll clean **** up real quick.

I think whole departments should be punished when cops get caught on that racists. Instead of just sending firing cop on vacation, fire the entire department.

They supposed to stick together so much, let all of them go down for one's transgressions. I bet that'll clean **** up real quick.

The cops are doing their REAL jobs, which is why their behavior is secretly rewarded and publicly supported.

Are y'all living in the same country as me?

View media item 1811272

Last edited:

The cops are doing their REAL jobs, which is why their behavior is secretly rewarded and publicly supported.

Are y'all living in the same country as me?

:smh:

Indubitably.

no explanation for this **** 
mean.gif

Deep down inside we all know that nothing is going to change. I don't care how many mixed kids are born, I don't care how many black presidents there will be. I don't care how "liberal" the millennials are; this will never change. I am not sure why people of color especially blacks think that things will get better? I understand that African Americans went through hell and back to survive and prosper here and this is the only home you are familiar with but how can you call this place home when atrocities like this are happening? How can we be content with conditions such as this horrid example going on?
They dangle the money, the american dream, the liberal" everyone is equa"l in front of folks and slowly taking us out at an alarming rate. They are getting rid of the men. Who is going to lead the African american society when a majority of men are locked up? Lol women and children? This is so disheartening for me but the worst part is it is expected.

Deep down inside we all know that nothing is going to change. I don't care how many mixed kids are born, I don't care how many black presidents there will be. I don't care how "liberal" the millennials are; this will never change. I am not sure why people of color especially blacks think that things will get better? I understand that African Americans went through hell and back to survive and prosper here and this is the only home you are familiar with but how can you call this place home when atrocities like this are happening? How can we be content with conditions such as this horrid example going on?
They dangle the money, the american dream, the liberal" everyone is equa"l in front of folks and slowly taking us out at an alarming rate. They are getting rid of the men. Who is going to lead the African american society when a majority of men are locked up? Lol women and children? This is so disheartening for me but the worst part is it is expected.

damn that was a downer for my day

There's this documentary call The Seven Five with all these cops in Brooklyn talking about all the dirt they did while on the job

There's this documentary call The Seven Five with all these cops in Brooklyn talking about all the dirt they did while on the job
that on Netlfix? I saw it the other day. I'm gonna watch it.

this got me heated though...

I was told a story a couple of days ago about a Bishop in DC who had drugs planted on him by some cops. Dude was facing years in prison, but ended up having to take a plea deal. The Bishop is really known in his community, in which the judge acknowledged that and called the bishop into his chambers. The Judge told him that he knows that he is innocent, but it's really the cops word that will hold up. The judge told him that the best he can do is, offer him a plea deal and erase the charge from his record after a month. The Bishop had no choice but to agree to the deal. Imagine the Black people who aren't well known in their communities. :x :smh:

Last edited:
You can show all this stuff to certain ppl and they'll still claim nothing is going on in this country, and blacks " always cry racism and making something outta nothin " :smh:

These police departments need to start being hit with R.I.C.O charges.
The things some of em be involved in be worse than the dealers ...police in my city been caught selling dope, pimpin n catching bodies on the job at the same damn time :lol: :smh: ...I would just like to see police treated as regular ppl when they get in trouble with the law , none of the paid leave and all that bs ...if me or you gets a charge we sittin in jail awaiting trial, with no "reviewing of all circumstances and all that " same for them

Back
Top Bottom