Whistleblower Cops Reveal Decades Of Planting Guns & Drugs On Innocent Blacks

I mean, this is common knowledge.
Naw, a LOT of people refuse to see..
They'll continue to do so 
mean.gif

Deep down inside we all know that nothing is going to change. I don't care how many mixed kids are born, I don't care how many black presidents there will be. I don't care how "liberal" the millennials are; this will never change. I am not sure why people of color especially blacks think that things will get better? I understand that African Americans went through hell and back to survive and prosper here and this is the only home you are familiar with but how can you call this place home when atrocities like this are happening? How can we be content with conditions such as this horrid example going on?
They dangle the money, the american dream, the liberal" everyone is equa"l in front of folks and slowly taking us out at an alarming rate. They are getting rid of the men. Who is going to lead the African american society when a majority of men are locked up? Lol women and children? This is so disheartening for me but the worst part is it is expected.
Nah things change once incidences like this get put out in the spotlight. Just gotta keep digging. People change as well, a lot of progressive thinkers in our generation.

Crazy we still have to overcome this "we are not making this stuff up" hurdle.
Mannnnn #FFFF folks know we're not making this **** up, they just keep us chasing our tails by arguing something they already know and understand. Explaining ourselves is a HUGE waste of time. Has anyone ever convinced a racists to see things from a different perspective?

They only change when guilt forces them to. They sure as hell aren't pressed to help us see from their perspective. They don't gaf. So why do we play the game so differently? Part of OUR problem is we're on their board, following the rules they set up to keep us stuck.

Had a white friend that thought this stuff was just a joke and made up for black comedians to joke about.

I'm not surprised. Especially in Alabama. ******* racists. Hope they die.

These police departments need to start being hit with R.I.C.O charges.
Not by the American legal system.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a thread tomorrow about some whistle blowing DA revealing decades of bias prosecution of innocent blacks with trumped up charges, not including all evidence in discovery, documents purposely not filed or "lost".

The entire system is corrupt.

Mannnnn #FFFF folks know we're not making this **** up, they just keep us chasing our tails by arguing something they already know and understand. Explaining ourselves is a HUGE waste of time. Has anyone ever convinced a racists to see things from a different perspective?

They only change when guilt forces them to. They sure as hell aren't pressed to help us see from their perspective. They don't gaf. So why do we play the game so differently? Part of OUR problem is we're on their board, following the rules they set up to keep us stuck.

Truth

Let's hear what the guys gotta say about this one.

But then they get mad when we have a **** the police mentality. I really don't care for a single soul with a badge anymore, can't trust them dudes.

There's this documentary call The Seven Five with all these cops in Brooklyn talking about all the dirt they did while on the job

I suggest EVERYBODY watch this documentary, simply because this truly highlights just how in tune police departments are with eachother and the "brotherhood" that these guys have. EXACT reason why that all cops ain't bad ******** doesn't fly with me, because they clearly know which cops are out there abusing their power and it's very rare that they turn them in.

Fun Fact this is the same precinct that was responsible for the shooting of Akai Gurley last year in pink houses... you know the case where the officer called his union leader before calling anyone else :smh:

Members of the police live by the same notion of not snitching, that so many people on this board can't seem to understand

Just watched "Making a Murderer" on Netflix.....smh is all I have to say. Sht like this legit makes me sad and again question how people can be downright evil.

I gotta cheer up :smh:

This doesn't surprise people that are hip to the game. The people that act like the police force ain't corrupt are people that it doesn't happen to so they play dumb about it. Police were created to be slave patrols. Police and the KKK used to work hand and hand and it's still the same racist system. J Edgar Hover and The FBI destroying black leaders of the 60's and 70's, tappping their phones, planting agents in the Black Panthers to stop black progress. This is what they do.

Not only do they sometimes plant stuff, but they also intimidat and abuse witnesses psychologically in order to help maintain stories the cops piece together. the amount of wrongfully accused people in prison is immense smh.

Back
Top Bottom