White/Black/Red XX3's

Anyone can help out! I need a sz 13 in the All-Stars so any/all info would be greatly appreciated.
peace

yo if anyone knows where i can get a 9.5 in the stealths im in the 916 but can get to the bay if need be or meet up
..............please help i didnt get the stealth cus i was in an accident my car fliped over and into a ditch and totaled my car ...............so i need someNT love please HELP

rico...do you know when and which shoe palace?

and if anyone can help out with a 11.5 or 12 it would be greatly appreciated....

thanks in advance

*****EDIT: i was referring the stealth 23s!!!!*****

only two spots that i went to in the city had 'em (as of this morning)...and limited sizes...

true sole - 8, 8.5, and 13
ntsf - 9

thanks for the info @ the spot...anyone know of any places that got the stealths sz 9.5 for retail? thanks

Yo BabyMJ!!!
Thanks for the heads up! I called and they got a restock TODAY from a store in Louisiana which apparently weren't selling over there. Anyways, I toldthem to hold 2 pairs sz 13 and they said no problem. I fly up there from Saratoga, get to the register, and she tells me that she had to sell one because thecustomer was demanding that they can't hold 'em...whatever. At least I got one!
peace

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Yo BabyMJ!!!
Thanks for the heads up! I called and they got a restock TODAY from a store in Louisiana which apparently weren't selling over there. Anyways, I told them to hold 2 pairs sz 13 and they said no problem. I fly up there from Saratoga, get to the register, and she tells me that she had to sell one because the customer was demanding that they can't hold 'em...whatever. At least I got one!
peace

indifferent.gif

thanks for the info....
Baby Mj

as soon as i seen the post i bounced from work to scoop an 11.5

was searchin for a min........much thanks to this man fo real....

keep up the good work nt.....my bay folks dont ever let no one down....

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Yo Maz, why the stoneface? Hope you got yours.
peace

nah just a lil stab man, im here hurting for one and you had a chance to get TWO pairs lol. no harm done.

No worries Rico! I appreciate the effort.
Maz, I hope you get your pair. Just keep bangin' on Footlocker. Accdg. to the manager some locations in the country like Lousiana aren't selling themso they get re-routed to stores that have high Jordan sales volume like Serramonte and Arden Fair Malls.
Good luck bro.
peace

Back
Top Bottom