White Cement IV Tag

Yo...does anyone have a picture of the Air Jordan IV - White Cement tag?
I need it cuz im going to inspect some tommorow cuz my friend wants to sell them to me...and i wanna make sure they are legit...

ALSO...is there any things i should look for to make sure its not fake???

I know this is going to get locked(Go ahead "in b4 da lock". there...i said it for you) but I need a pics before morning..so if anyone could hook meup it will be deeply appreciated

the tag isn't that special, just "nike air" on a piece of plastic. just check out "air-jordans.com" for a pic of the tag. easiest wayto tell if you "friend" has fakes is by checking the color of the cement, color of the insole, and if the date is touching the barcode. not that hardof a shoe to spot if fake if inspected up close.

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

the tag isn't that special, just "nike air" on a piece of plastic. just check out "air-jordans.com" for a pic of the tag. easiest way to tell if you "friend" has fakes is by checking the color of the cement, color of the insole, and if the date is touching the barcode. not that hard of a shoe to spot if fake if inspected up close.

thanks...ive never seen/held/had a real one in person so...he sent me some pics...they look straight...but they aint tagged[dude prolly doesnt even know whatthat means] so aint post them

EDIT: I meant the Tag inside the shoe

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by pimpjobu

the tag isn't that special, just "nike air" on a piece of plastic. just check out "air-jordans.com" for a pic of the tag. easiest way to tell if you "friend" has fakes is by checking the color of the cement, color of the insole, and if the date is touching the barcode. not that hard of a shoe to spot if fake if inspected up close.

thanks...ive never seen/held/had a real one in person so...he sent me some pics...they look straight...but they aint tagged[dude prolly doesnt even know what that means] so aint post them

EDIT: I meant the Tag inside the shoe
the text font on the old tags have this distinct look to it

make sure the date touches the bar code, like always

tag04-06.gif

Back
Top Bottom