WHITE CEMENT IV TO DROP THIS AUGUST!!!!!

youngkd3

Banned
Im heard from a source that these are going to be dropping in August. So just letting you guys know.

Not again......
smh.gif

please stop with the threads " I heard from a source!"

that's what we've been hearing....rumors....and if you would look more next time, there is about 4 or more threads about this.

I could see it now walking down the street of ny in 88 degree weather look down on my feet see paint dripping from the sneakers.Jb stop using crayola watercolor paint cheap bastards.

samething ppl said about Infared VI's
And the turned out just being fusions...

These VI's are not dropping
It's the dub-zero's in the Whigs cement cw

Originally Posted by Xnyles

I could see it now walking down the street of ny in 88 degree weather look down on my feet see paint dripping from he sneakers.Jb stop using crayola water color paint cheap bastards.

Haha

another one of these, until there are pics, i think mods should preview these and delete these stupid rumor post.

why does my day have to start off by reading posts like this
ohwell.gif

pics
nerd.gif

if this is true, summer will be hurting my pockets
laugh.gif

seems liek JB is taking the first fewm onths off and will start the year around May
roll.gif

theres just too many unconfirmed releases, Im not doubting the people who post info, but pics would solidify the info
smile.gif

I find it funny that people get their info from other sites, when the rumors and info are really started or delivered ON NIKETALK.

THE TITLE IS NOT JUSTIFIED. ITS JUST A RUMOR.

whose your source? ....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom