WHITE CEMENT IV TO DROP THIS AUGUST!!!!!

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

I LOVE HOW VAGUE YOU ARE !!!!!! PLEASE, TELL ME MORE! LET THE JORDAN XI 3 PACK, THE JORDAN XXX THAT WILL BE DROPPING IN JUNE!!! OH AND CAN'T FORGET THE JORDAN x PENNY x FOAMPOSITE FUSION!!!

????????????????

Originally Posted by Rafool

Not again......
smh.gif

please stop with the threads " I heard from a source!"

that's what we've been hearing....rumors....and if you would look more next time, there is about 4 or more threads about this.
thank you im tired of hearing this gettin all hype and u have no profof and why would they drop the cements n true blues same month? along withvii pack

Originally Posted by HobbyRockswiththewhitemilk

I LOVE HOW VAGUE YOU ARE !!!!!! PLEASE, TELL ME MORE! LET THE JORDAN XI 3 PACK, THE JORDAN XXX THAT WILL BE DROPPING IN JUNE!!! OH AND CAN'T FORGET THE JORDAN x PENNY x FOAMPOSITE FUSION!!!
shut up.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by nikes06

Hey, clearly your source is lieing to you. the DTRT IV's are dropping in August man. I heard that from my source.

So is there going to be White Cement IV's in Aug. or just some DTRT IV's ???

i remember wearing my 99's a few years back. they looked great but i doubt the retros will. still wouldn't mind a pair though.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Hey, clearly your source is lieing to you. the DTRT IV's are dropping in August man. I heard that from my source.

I'd say the Cements would count because they were in the movie. they might have something from the movie art on them.

like that strip thing could be on the tongue or mars head like the mars IVs. idk idc my favorite jordan before i started collecting they will be coppedregardless of shape or what they add or take away.

these have been rumored before but now we have a month.

to Ridikuloz
who said noobs shouldn't post search rumors confirmed and look at that guys post count.

*done*

well i heard from a source that a source heard from a source that this is ducktales until pics of the actual shoe release....

how many people want to bet they change the collar of the shoe and/or make it a crazy colored design to save og collectors?

may be NT can start banning people for these 'I heard from my source ....'

unless they can proof it with pics or seriously well-known 'connections'

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Rico,

my bad bro lol, i dint thnk anyone would take my post serious
tongue.gif
Sorry, i have no valid info

Back
Top Bottom