WHITE CEMENT IV TO DROP THIS AUGUST!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rafool

Not again......
smh.gif

please stop with the threads " I heard from a source!"

that's what we've been hearing....rumors....and if you would look more next time, there is about 4 or more threads about this.
Agreed!!!!!!!!! Half of the people reporting this ARE NOOOOOOOOOB's!!!!!!! SMH I say, Until there is confirmation, STOP POSTING "IHEARD" Threads YOUNGIN's!!!!!!
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by limitedkix

Originally Posted by Rafool

Not again......
smh.gif

please stop with the threads " I heard from a source!"

that's what we've been hearing....rumors....and if you would look more next time, there is about 4 or more threads about this.
Agreed!!!!!!!!! Half of the people reporting this ARE NOOOOOOOOOB's!!!!!!! SMH I say, Until there is confirmation, STOP POSTING "I HEARD" Threads YOUNGIN's!!!!!!
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

time to end this nonsense. As it stands right now these WILL NOT BE DROPPING THIS YEAR............. That is all for now Nuff Said.

i might be a noooob due to my numbers but i just want to say thank you to the GREATESTGOLIATH!!!! i have been lurking around since snuggles and baby j wouldpost frequently.So when G.G. says something belive it!!!!

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

time to end this nonsense. As it stands right now these WILL NOT BE DROPPING THIS YEAR............. That is all for now Nuff Said.

This is NICE to know .... Ill keep waiting and waiting ....

Originally Posted by jbirdz23

i might be a noooob due to my numbers but i just want to say thank you to the GREATESTGOLIATH!!!! i have been lurking around since snuggles and baby j would post frequently.So when G.G. says something belive it!!!!

welcome 2 NikeTalk

It's over.

bh10ew.gif

crushin hopes left and right. gatorade 6 in feb=no, true blue 3s=possible patent leather, and now cement 4s sometime this year turns outthey're not dropping this year at all. i guess if you need 1s 5s 7s in wacky colors, jb's got you covered.

Back
Top Bottom