White/Fire Red-Grey Spiz'Ikes Available in Montreal... NOW

For those of you who are interested, VIBES in Montreal has the white/fire red-grey Spiz'Ikes available now.

Saw them in person yesterday. While I'm not a fan of the Spiz'Ikes, these ones are pretty nice in person.

Thanks for the heads up. But seriously I would rather spend $$$ for something else... lol

you sure VIBES stuff are legit? cause i went there once and i saw a pair of AF1's for 89$ and was in a colorway that i never saw before, and i was suspicious...

100% authentic. however, the store right next to Vibes seemed to carry some variants/fakes. lol

Quote:
you sure VIBES stuff are legit? cause i went there once and i saw a pair of AF1's for 89$ and was in a colorway that i never saw before, and i was suspicious...
Brand Jordan :lol:
laugh.gif

mannn Vibes really stepped it up from when I was a snot nosed teen bombing up and down St Cats!?!
I can't deny it,
I'ma jock ridah,
U DONT WANNA FK WIT ME!

VIBES is completely terrible...I was in there today and placed looked like it was going out of business...the shoe wall still had the wht/red/blk and wht/blu/blk Dub Zeros and Pure IVs...maybe the IVs would sell if they dropped the "sale" price down from $159...with tax, that's like $165 US or $50 over retail in the States...just a thought...

...they still got kicks up from like 2-3 years ago. Watch them run out of business like Sport Fever soon.

you don't get these releases for nothing fellas!?

they still got red Spizikes left?
2000 Til...
June 15th
State Theatre

Back
Top Bottom