White girls are easy. Fact or Myth?

Myth

More of them are open about it but @#$% will be @#$% regardless of race. Latinas and black girls are equally as easy

I always hear this "white girls are easy" thing.  is this just a generalization of all white girls, or are the majority of them just easy.

Easy as in low maintenance, doesn't take much to get them to give it up

it really depends. my friend is dating this white girl who hasnt put out once and theyve been dating for over a year
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

it really depends. my friend is dating this white girl who hasnt put out once and theyve been dating for over a year
roll.gif
your friend is pathetic 

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Myth

More of them are open about it but @#$% will be @#$% regardless of race. Latinas and black girls are equally as easy
yea if you have a fat wallet

How many white girls exist? Doubt all of them are the same, other than all being white

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

all asian chicks are easy and madd freaky

I want to pipe an asian chick before I die

i wouldnt say all of em, but majority are easy tho.

but for the white girls, i got dome up after 10 mins of meeting her at a party. that was my very first snow bunny

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

all easy for me.....

Im from NT so that helps
laugh.gif
word...it also helps because majority of use on NT push brand new m3s and date super models.

Myth. Easy women come in different flavors. If anything, white women are more likely to be prudes from my experience.

Back
Top Bottom