White Nt'ers Post Your Top Black Women

smh. It's not like we were up in there calling white women snow bunnies and Beckys; being disrespectful. Uncalled for

indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
C'mon dude. This is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY. My first timeactually reporting someone.

EDIT: You can edit all you want. OP's original thread title is up here^^

Originally Posted by krazy88s

indifferent.gif
C'mon dude. This is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY. My first time actually reporting someone.

Sorry bout that. I was trying to hide blantant labels, but it backfired. Resorted it back to its true meaning. I truly apologize folks. Im in no way racist

indifferent.gif
C'mon dude. This is COMPLETELY UNNECESSARY. My first time actually reporting someone.

EDIT: You can edit all you want. OP's original thread title is up here^^
eek.gif

As previously stated, I am sorry. I am in no shape or form racist. So lets please stick to the topic.

I thought you guys were being sensitive until i read about the edit. smh at the original title. Just ban this guy. I dont usually care but this was juststupid,racist, and not even remotely funny.

Matter fact just lock this topic. I see nobody will stick on topic. You were offended, sorry. I meant no harm.

Oh and OP its not helping that you STILL have an obviously obese Black woman at the very top of your thread. Pathetic. Dont try save it and say you're notwhat we think you are. You really think all 6 women are top notch?? Knock it off!

Oh and OP its not helping that you STILL have an obviously obese Black woman at the very top of your thread. Pathetic. Dont try save it and say you're not what we think you are. You really think all 6 women are top notch?? Knock it off!

I posted the type of women I like. What is wrong with that?
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom