WHITE PEOPLE COME IN

Cops are mostly good.

• True

• False

Results are only viewable after voting.
He gave no reason why he pulled him over. Nothing. Nada.

The cop is a racist POS.

Stuff like that this has happened to me and they always try to admit some sort of guilt on you when in your mind and heart your more afraid for your life than they are when they hold the power to shot you at the huff of a breathe.
Cowards.

Next time you see a cop, walk up and ask him a specific question. It’s like they don’t even expect to be approached.

I was getting off the train yesterday up in the Bronx, and again there were no machines accepting cash, and a white cop sitting right by the turnstiles.

I walked up and pointed it out. I asked him if it made any sense that the machines don’t work and he’s placed there to watch for anyone hopping.

He told me there was a 24 hour booth, and gestures toward the booth right across from us that was empty with the lights out.

Half the time these ****** ain’t even doing their job unless it’s an adrenaline pumping chance or an opportunity to impose whatever nonsensical power he thinks he has as a 22 year old white kid standing alone at the 149th st and Grand Concourse station.

Cowards.

Drive by cops all the time either sitting in their cruisers or directing traffic while playing with their smartphones. The amount of money these dudes make just sitting in their whips watching road workers dig ditches :sick:

The actual ditch diggers probably make 1/3 of what the cops do :lol:

Cowards.

Next time you see a cop, walk up and ask him a specific question. It’s like they don’t even expect to be approached.

I was getting off the train yesterday up in the Bronx, and again there were no machines accepting cash, and a white cop sitting right by the turnstiles.

I walked up and pointed it out. I asked him if it made any sense that the machines don’t work and he’s placed there to watch for anyone hopping.

He told me there was a 24 hour booth, and gestures toward the booth right across from us that was empty with the lights out.

Half the time these *****s ain’t even doing their job unless it’s an adrenaline pumping chance or an opportunity to impose whatever nonsensical power he thinks he has as a 22 year old white kid standing alone at the 149th st and Grand Concourse station.

Cowards.

Knowing how the transit cops run the turnstile game. The pay machine is usually setup not to function properly for them to catch people hopping.

Especially plain clothes cops they turn off the machine functions to stop accepting payments so they can catch a people and meet a quota for thier shift or department.

And it's usually done in high traffic stations or rush hour.

Best thing to do is go to another station or ask someone for a swipe leaving the station. Never exchange money.

Why are you nervous? I'm wondering why he's acting like that.

Because you're a cop

And he never stated why he pulled him over in the first place.

Yup, sorry but as a cop it’s your job to be put in harms way. Spare me the “he has a family too”. Get another job if you can’t handle it

Agreed, it's like a soldier and death. Don't be surprised.

Friend of mine is a cop. He has a had shoulder injuries a few times from tackling people from a chase. Yeah, no, he barely pulls out his gun. Then again, we're in Canada. You americans have it bad. There are a lot of cowards in your police force.

Drive by cops all the time either sitting in their cruisers or directing traffic while playing with their smartphones. The amount of money these dudes make just sitting in their whips watching road workers dig ditches :sick:

Oh man... I feel ya. A street near my place is getting fixed and for some odd reason, TWO officers are overseeing the whole thing. What's worse is that the street isn't even a mile long, and they're not even directing traffic whatsoever. It's just exaggerated gestures. Some of the officers got Earpods on, too.

So he basically had no justifiable reason to warrant pulling them over, then (as far as I can tell) searched both parties and the car without explicit consent or a warrant?

I'd hope that the officers involved will face some sort of disciplinary action, but I'm not particularly optimistic given previous responses to more egregious offenses.

But to answer the poll: cops are mostly average dipping into below average. You have your handful of "good ones," then you have your SOBs.

I have no sympathy for their plight regardless of the toll it takes on the "good ones." I know what it's like to work in a high stress environment where the lives and wellbeing of others are your responsibility (I work in critical care at a hospital). I acknowledge the difficulties of my job and don't use it as justification for acting inappropriately.

Cops have a hard job, but that should be the driving force behind being more selective when it comes to who gets a badge. Way too many washed high school jocks and meatheads with a Napoleon complex to allow the institution to positively impact the community.

They earned their reputation.

Bruh, I drive a cement truck. This fool today was supposed to stop 4 lanes of rush hour traffic so I could back in somewhere but he just looked at me. I’m like whatever **** it and just do it anyways while he’s watching cars pile up and get all confused. Straight worthless. One of our drivers came out screaming at him.

I’m sure they make more than the workers in non union states but here it’s about even. I’ve asked them how much they make.

My job is more dangerous than theirs too. That’s why I hate when people say they have a dangerous job. Statistically speaking it’s not.

I hope this cop dies soon and his partner gets a stroke.

watching cops abuse there power really ****s with me.

Its ****in crazy how they dont know they are pawns to a system filled with hate towards the poor and POC. Never met a cop who didnt have ******* as a first name. They pride themselves in that ****.
"you a**holes are incompetent and dumb" :lol:

Cops are straight cornballs. These three aloof clowns are the epitome of the force. Why cops always chewing gum like they cool. Weirdos.

I don’t even get why people want to be cops honestly.

Like they are just standing by me all day at work so I get bored and ask them questions.

I’d say 75% of them hate their job and can’t wait until they can get their pension and quit and do something else. That’s part of the problem if you are pissed off everyday and hate your job you are gonna take it out on everyone around you.

Back
Top Bottom